**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

October Champ

My pick is Riot and Agony not only will they get their own stories in the film but can also get their story told in the battlerealm as they both have no backstory in comics.

What you think?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I reckon riot and anti venom
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★

Anti-venom cant as its tied to Agent Venom story
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Given Kabam trend of milking characters from thor Ragnarok, I wouldn't be surprised if we get valkyre or Odin. But we'll probably get characters involved in Venom. How long can kabam milk thor Ragnarok?
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »

We have Classic Cap, WW2 Cap, And cap IW, and need I mention classic, miles, and symbiote spidey...
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Doppelganger and Shriek
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    How long can kabam milk thor Ragnarok?

Odin, loki(knives), valkyrie, skurge and surtur are some options.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    How long can kabam milk thor Ragnarok?

Odin, loki(knives), valkyrie, skurge and surtur are some options.

Maybe even Fenrir, why not?
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I’m betting on Toxin and Anti-Venom

However, I still have hope for Surtur and Ymir (fire and ice giants) to bolster mystic class and add an extra Incinerate and Cold based champ respectively.

Ymir could be a more aggressive version of Iceman. Basic attacks imbued with ice that allow medium attacks to place a weak but long lasting coldsnap that caps at 2 stacks. Meanwhile his main focus would be an over abundance of frostbite from critical hits and as a secondary effect from perfect block that he’d detonate early with special attacks that instead of doing extra damage leaving a mix of bleed and armor break with a limit to how many he can cause at a time.

While Surtur would likely take a more defensive role with a system kinda a cross between Omega and Void, stay near him too long and you’d start to accumulate passive armor break, fatigue and weakness as well as “flammable” charges that increase incinerate damage dealt to you. Surtur’s specials are tailored to deal large bursts of incinerate damage while allowing him to attack with reasonable strength with the armor break and withstand more punishment with the weakness and fatigue.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I'm not ruling out Anti-Venom. Although, I'm still waiting for another Female Spider-Man someday.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    My moneys on Riot for sure and most likely Scream.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Riot, scream not sure about any other character plus we're getting a venom and Carnage buff that was much needed and I am extremely happy about that and curious as to what the exact details of it are.
  • acpacp Posts: 67
    No matter who, he or she or it will be another defence god.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I'm not ruling out Anti-Venom. Although, I'm still waiting for another Female Spider-Man someday.

0z4vke75hofl.png

Silk
    IanMoone wrote: »

We have Classic Cap, WW2 Cap, And cap IW, and need I mention classic, miles, and symbiote spidey...

Well ya but symbiote spidey and miles were brought in before Age of Ultron storyline invasion ever since kabam been doing tie ins to the films and even if there are no films they need to find a perfect window to bring Anti-Venom and right now it aint that time
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    The Scorpion and Sandman; both have history with Venom.

These won't come around until Spiderman: Far From Home
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I'm thinking Riot and Scream but would be nice to see them go full Symbiote and drop them all over maybe 2 months.
  • I want Batman. Would love to have a 7* Batman. 😅
    TheVyrus wrote: »
    The Scorpion and Sandman; both have history with Venom.

These won't come around until Spiderman: Far From Home

Most likely but i do see them doing a celebrity challenge next month with all the spidermans lol
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    two symbiotes for sure, the gaps on the state of the battle-realm suggest as much

Riot and Mania, maybe?
  • Quicksilver anyone?
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    Riot for sure probably The scorpion will be the other he is supposed to have a small role in the movie.
  • ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    No champs will be added that has to do with venom. It is sonys movie and not part of the MCU
  • NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 106
    Anti venom will be quiet good as it is a science champ.