**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Carnage Beta Buff!!!!

bpmvrc8ukyny.png

Who else is ready?

Comments

• JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    Zee_Reborn wrote: »
    How will you feel if he gets the "Civil Warrior buff" treatment?

Favorite character and I’ve been using him for a while - anything is better than what he is currently. I’ll take an attack boost and be happy, but hope for more.
    Gotta wait for it. Give me an armor break, attack increase, and anything else and he will be a killer.
    I was hoping for a Blade type revamp, but have Carnage be Hero based instead of Blade’s villain profile. I will see what pans out.
  • Have both as 3* and 4* but Carnage is definitely strictly a fan favorite... would love to see his attack increase. Also would be nice if it took less time for buff gain! Please make both more playable?!?! I love the characters but they are not desirable for play!!!! Trophy champs at best for now :)
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    r3nTs wrote: »
    Is not started yet?

The beta goes live on Tuesday
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    i thought it was suppose to go live on the 21st
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    v9dy53qgbkzo.png
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Probably doesn't go live till like 1pm pst since thats when all updates happen
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    21st
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I'm more hyped for the Venom re-work.

But any/all reworks on meh champs is happy.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I just got a 4-star Venom from a PHC, so I guess now I am interested in what Kabam will do with him (it?).
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    That is such an awesome rank up, I hope he gets an awesome buff and that 5/65 becomes a powerhouse!
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Probably should have waited until the beta to rank him. Just to see if it had been worth it or not.
    edited September 2018
    Probably should have waited until the beta to rank him. Just to see if it had been worth it or not.

He’s worth it, I do okay with him
  • DeltorDeltor Posts: 22
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Probably doesn't go live till like 1pm pst since thats when all updates happen

1pm EST actually

• MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    JEbert wrote: »
    I was hoping for a Blade type revamp, but have Carnage be Hero based instead of Blade’s villain profile. I will see what pans out.

Have been hoping for months they would do a hero synergy like Blade and GR's villain synergy. Carnage would be a perfect choice for it.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Maxed my 4* venom and 4* carnage in eager anticipation
    Can’t wait!
  • Xeon_SRT21Xeon_SRT21 Posts: 25
    What time we see beta test
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Xeon_SRT21 wrote: »
    What time we see beta test

Most likely within the hour.