**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First 4* Mystic at rank 5

Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
edited July 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Who and WHY?
Don't think about AW for a moment but focus on normal utilize (quests, aq), which one would you rank first?

Magik is AWAKENED while Dormammu is NOT.

k064gjwzewlk.jpg

d3qdemz7rufo.jpg

First 4* Mystic at rank 5 39 votes

Magik
94%
CrusherOfDreamsGamerAlfa_PigeonSMiller80TheLazyKingAEG93WilliamJakesPera5Zak_ZainCapWW2Fireballs5Yellsomeraja_sI_ForgotTheManMythLegendNguyenDauGhengisHanwSWeaponXBoogerPresleySpeedbump 37 votes
Dormammu
5%
LalalandSummonerB2 2 votes

Comments

• SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Magik
    Magik is one of the top champs in the game right now. Arguably in the top three mystics. I'm not sure where Dorm ranks, but I think Magik has more overall use in the game than he does.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    6 votes I see! Everybody loves Magik, and so do I but when I opened Dormammu yesterday I was like "wow, which of them now?"

One more question, if Dormammu was awakened, you should have told me to do Magik anyway?
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    Magik
    Yes.
  • Magik
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    6 votes I see! Everybody loves Magik, and so do I but when I opened Dormammu yesterday I was like "wow, which of them now?"

One more question, if Dormammu was awakened, you should have told me to do Magik anyway?

Magik is better on offense, but also has defense.

I prefer her duped over Dorm duped.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Magik
    Yes, Magik either way
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Magik
    I have both duped. Magik is more useful but form is fun
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Magik
    Sorry Dorm. Her sp2 hits real hard and her limbo is very useful
  • KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    Magik
    Il_JooO wrote: »

Nah, will be a totally different story then, his sig ability is just crazy...
  • KLee_Plu5KLee_Plu5 Posts: 34
    Magik
    Magik's S2 can literally be spammed so the opponent will never ever get power ever again. It's one of the easiest ways to trap the opponent in the corner.

Magik alone helped me beat the Dave Bautista challenge.
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    As you can see, Magik is the way to go.
    edited July 2017
    ok guys so Magik wins by a landslide :D I will then go for her!!

Thanks everyone for your contribute =)
    Wait one second what if I have also Voodoo and forgot to mention him?
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Magik
    focus on normal utilize (quests, aq)
    You say normal utilize, magik is one of the best power control champs and the best champs to counter a node call spite, which will appear in rttl chapter 4.3 and 4.6.

If in future you find out that you dont like her for attack because her hp too low, you can still consider put her in defense, put her on armor node make her dont die easily and her limbo will killed her enemy to death.
    edited July 2017
    Arus25 wrote: »
    focus on normal utilize (quests, aq)
    You say normal utilize, magik is one of the best power control champs and the best champs to counter a node call spite, which will appear in rttl chapter 4.3 and 4.6.

If in future you find out that you dont like her for attack because her hp too low, you can still consider put her in defense, put her on armor node make her dont die easily and her limbo will killed her enemy to death.

Yeah honestly I generally use her on AW defense, never brought her on Attack for AW or AQ but I use often her for the rest, I know how much she's helpful because I'm on RTL chapter 4.4 right now..

But for the events she's right good as she is, in AW offense I usually bring Voodoo and Ghost Rider with me, both awakened and rank 4..

I'm really considering Doc. Voodoo a real good option to rank up, both for utility in game in general both for prestige..

9e6irt7bskq5.jpg

9a72c6cx6y2x.jpg

EDIT: I can't update the POLL maybe I should open a new one.. including GR and Doc Voodoo