**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Glaive bleed immunity not working

Just fought a Void on the Bleed and Spite node in war. Didn't take any bleed damage until halfway into the fight, it start melting my health. I still had 10 Glaive charges and I had NOT been hit by a special at all, as my combo meter was still there and Immunity was still active.

Comments

• shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    Are you certain you weren’t taking any damage at the start of the fight? Void adds direct damage to every unique debuff. While Corvus would be immune to the bleed damage, he would still take the damage Void adds on top.
  • MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    shawnli87 wrote: »
    Are you certain you weren’t taking any damage at the start of the fight? Void adds direct damage to every unique debuff. While Corvus would be immune to the bleed damage, he would still take the damage Void adds on top.

Yes I'm positive. It was an unduped one so the one debuff would only be giving me damage after each cycle through. It started in the middle of the fight, and I THINK it might have begun right after he used his L1.
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    MC1111111 wrote: »
    shawnli87 wrote: »

Yes I'm positive. It was an unduped one so the one debuff would only be giving me damage after each cycle through. It started in the middle of the fight, and I THINK it might have begun right after he used his L1.

What cycle are you talking about?