**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Captain Marvel

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
Who would love a Captain Marvel rework due to the next dope movie coming up?

3h8jg3msvcie.gif

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Yea cap marvel needs rework plus kabam should get rid of her ugly Mohawk and add classic ms marvel as 5*
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I love that idea. Miss Larson looks fantastic there.why Emma can be beatiful and Captain Marvel so Manly?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    The Mohawk is more true to Comics.
  • TanukiTalesTanukiTales Posts: 255 ★★
    I'd like getting the original Captain Marvel. shrugs

Or hell, his insane son.
    edited September 2018
    She is Captain Marvel. She needs a little extra. P
    It ould be 0 energy damage. Meaning perfect block only in energy damage.

I know she absorbs the power but it would be a nice mechanic to add energy resistance per every special 1 attack performed on the enemy and physical resistance for every special 2 attack performed on the enemy. This two resistances can stack for a maximum of 5 and provide 15 percent resistance each.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    To be honest, I don't have an issue with her mechanics. My only quam is how close she is to Ms. Marvel. I would be happy with a bit more differentiation.
    That is why I am suggesting the above. She is supposed to be a tank defensively.
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    If you watched the trailer you would know she also has a mohawk in the movie
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    f99ci3x64bt2.png
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    That's a SS from the trailer, Mohawk and all...

CM is fine like she is. Hits like a truck, L1 kills, L2 is now fixed (finally) and she's poison immune, perfect for running LC. Absorbs energy attacks and converts them into power.

*If Anything, maybe a touch of regeneration would be nice.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Can we get rid of the almost identical duplicate Ms. Marvel? She is one of the laziest designs in the game to date. They literally copied Captain Marvel.
  • Yeah I like CM she needs a buff and a new SP3 because the one now is lame.
  • JEbert wrote: »
    Not sure she needs a rework. She hits like a sledge already and is awesome in AQ. Not too many bring her into AW but she has plenty of utility in today’s game.

I bring her to every aw, shes a killer
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Nah she's already good. Labyrinth option as a 5 star, poison immunity, decent healtpool, and honestly just hits like a truck.
    Yeah I like CM she needs a buff and a new SP3 because the one now is lame.

So true
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    I find her underrated tbh. She hits hard and is poison immune. I’m not sure she needs an update. But if they wanted to change her up so she isn’t identical (or near anyway) to Ms. Marvel, I’d ask that they make Ms. Marvel a 5* too so you can have both versions. As of right now there is no real need for Ms. Marvel to be a 5*.