**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can Electro's shock be disable from loosing health

I'm tired off playing Electro and I hate him. Without receiving any hit still my champs loose health. But what if Electro's shock be disable? I don't know it'll fully work or not but if we use Blade with GR and Sparky synergy, it'll reduce ability accuracy by 85% of all villains. And then Quake synergy with Hawkeye. It'll increase ability accuracy by 15%, then opponent's ability will decrease by 85%+15%=100%. I don't know it'll fully work or not but Blade GR and Sparky will definitely decrease 85%.

Please use it and let me know it works or not.

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    It's not 40%+45% with the starky synergy, it's 40%×45%=18% increase, so total 58%
  • Options
    justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    Crossbones is the best for him
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    If you play with quake correctly, you won't lose any health at all
  • Options
    acpacp Posts: 67
    Electra with pacify and petrify. Parry-M-L-M Parry-M-L-M After using special and inflicting bleed this one will become more effective. Any debuff will reduce defensive ability accuracy by 85 % and with pacify stun reduces 30% , It will totally shutdown when both mixed up. For me even only doing stun works really good.
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    This is exactly what the mastery pacify is so great for. Pacify has a AAR ability to it.
    Max it and only attack Electro when he is stunned or blocking and you will not take very much shock damage.
    Same works for magiks limbo and other unavoidable damage.
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    Sad thing is he has the shock if you hit him but doesn't apply shock after electrocuting opponents with specials!?!? Which i find odd!
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Because when electro was introduced shock didn't exist as a debuff yet, and they haven't ever updated him.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    justin311 wrote: »
    Crossbones is the best for him

Elektra as well.