**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Uncollected Calendar

RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
Idk about anyone else, but the GMC UC calendar is outdated and garbage. Pretty much all Kabam did was replace PHC shards with GMC shards, which really just means we get a 3* instead of a 2*. So great a free 3* every two weeks.
Def think its time to change the UC calendar.
There were also 0 4 or 5* shards in the monthly calendar. Hey im all for free stuff, but this **** is virtually useless.

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    5 or 6* shards would be nice
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I pulled a 5 star spider-gwen from free GMC once.

It was pretty sweet.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I’ve been lucky enough to pull 2 5* champs from the login GMC since it started. I’m pretty happy with it.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    If you pull 1 5* from GMC you are in the minority. Of course you'll be happy with it.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I've pulled quite a few 4* from the GMC but never a 5*. If they just increased the odds of pulling a 4* or 5* a bit I would be happy. I've also never pulled a 5* from the FGMC, but that's a different topic.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Opened 5 last time and got 4* thor rags and mephisto thats after 1 yr of opening 3*.....give me 2020 and i will pop a 6* by then 😂😂😂😂
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Still waiting to pull a 5* from a GMC
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    just make the gmc weekly like the phc was before being uncollected and there would be no complaints.