**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Glory store problems [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    I tested the store and it reset the price and counter and is working like normal again. At least for me and my t2a frag purchases it was fine. Still waiting on a refund for my overcharge from last week though
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    I took the plunge and bought new glory items and it seems to be fixed. However I still want my glory back that you stole from me lol
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi @MikeHock,

If you purchase one of the items the display issue that you are seeing should correct itself.

What about the extra Glory we were charged?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    I tested the store and it reset the price and counter and is working like normal again. At least for me and my t2a frag purchases it was fine. Still waiting on a refund for my overcharge from last week though
    B1gG4z wrote: »
    I took the plunge and bought new glory items and it seems to be fixed. However I still want my glory back that you stole from me lol

Exactly !

Why should I have to make a purchase , at a higher glory cost, to fix their bug?

I’m assuming all the risk and there’s no mention of getting my glory back for a purchase I might not even want to make.

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Any update?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I haven't heard anything about this in several days and its a new AQ. Are we going to be compensated/get a refund for overcharges from the Glory store? I was only able to purchase 1.5 T4B instead of 2 because it never reset last AQ and was too expensive at that point.
  • SbkSbk Posts: 53
    Any update mods???
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    I guess we keep waiting
  • Great, you finally fixed it after a week of not being able to purchase needed resources, but where’s our refund?!? I lost over 800 glory!!! I never complain about anything, and spend a decent amount on this game! I shouldn’t have to be asking about this!
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    Great, you finally fixed it after a week of not being able to purchase needed resources, but where’s our refund?!? I lost over 800 glory!!! I never complain about anything, and spend a decent amount on this game! I shouldn’t have to be asking about this!

Same here, I usually don't complain but it seems like kabam is trying to sweep it under the rug.
  • Hi!

We are still planning on giving out compensation for overcharges. Thank you for your patience as we work through this.
  • BigDog6219BigDog6219 Posts: 57
    @kabaam lyra, when?
  • Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    My problem is different.
    I had accumulated 2,412 glory units from my last 2 AQ events. Today I spent 945 of those on the 18k frags to complete a catalyst. After my purchase I realize I only have 467 left. Where did the other 1000 units go?
    qo1tuqq1t7tm.png
  • wessrobertswessroberts Posts: 15
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi!

We are still planning on giving out compensation for overcharges. Thank you for your patience as we work through this.

Patience is gone. Where is our stuff?
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    The guys in my ally got back glory for being mischarged did everyone receive it? Is so why have I not?
  • Thanks guys! I wasn’t expecting that much.
    Havent gotten anything yet......hmmmmm
    Hey mods is this a slow roll out or are some not getting compensated?

@Kabam Sophia @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Valkyrie
  • Shadow_walkShadow_walk Posts: 19
    I have 3 account and buy exactly the same 1 l3 and 1 l4 potion maybe more depending on necessity. All in the same alliance received nothing however 2 other officers who agree they spend it the same way got a refund
  • Yeah I didn’t receive it either
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Yeah it’s realy weird
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    yeah i havent either
    Hello????
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    I got 2,000 Glory sent to me.
    Just checking back.......still no response?
    Why did some players get compensated 2000 glory and others not.

I got ripped off when the store was messed up but cant even get an update.