**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android 20.0.2 update - what's with it?

Description says:
MCOC - 20.0.2 - Initial Test Candidate - CL 861159

Comments

• Good question -- @Kabam Miike any patch notes for this? fixes to say the current game performance issues people have been having on android post patch 20.0.1??
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Can we get some information on this?
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Idk what it is but it made the loading much longer on my android and its pisses me off
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Added 0.6mb of content.

6en11p2s73jz.png
    winterthur wrote: »
    Added 0.6mb of content.

6en11p2s73jz.png

The app store update size was around 60 MB bigger than the 20.0.1 update I believe.
  • KormoKormo Posts: 77
    Maybe their new piloting police?
    Can we get information on this please? There are now multiple threads asking about this but I believe this is the original.
  • Hi there everyone, with this, we're making some updates to improve our ability to track down login issues when they're reported. Sorry for any confusion that may have sprouted from this.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Hi there everyone, with this, we're making some updates to improve our ability to track down login issues when they're reported. Sorry for any confusion that may have sprouted from this.

Is this just an update for Android
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    @DL864 It’s not just an issue with Android. I’m using an IphoneX and was able to login, I saw the same code- CL86#### in top right of screen. Game reboots to normal server.

• DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    BeginthEnd wrote: »
    @DL864 It’s not just an issue with Android. I’m using an IphoneX and was able to login, I saw the same code- CL86#### in top right of screen. Game reboots to normal server.
    I’m asking cause I have an update on my Android phone but not on my iPad
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    If the update does not fix the LAG why should I update? :/
  • TrackerX55TrackerX55 Posts: 45

12.0.2 update is Broke and causing game disconnects and forcing relogin
    If you tab out of game and back in you get disconnected, which means no tabbing over and sending messages to teammates from CHq or Line,
    Pause a fight and tab out for any reason ie: incoming call, message... and tab back in your disconnected, and if in AW or AQ you lose half health.