**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is more useful in 5.2 and collector fight?

MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
Just finished 5.1, both are 4 star 4/40, can take one to 5/50. Who would be more useful in 5.2 overall?

Who is more useful in 5.2 and collector fight? 21 votes

Duped Hawkeye
66%
Foxhero007Iron_SkywalkerChampioncriticB_Dizzle_01SDPSolotrixxxKyojinxxHyperi0n8301RockypantherxMartinoosoLordNeoFooshblalalaPennmabobRowanda1 14 votes
Unduped Magik
33%
Kaks0053SpiderCoolsAvengers320SidDDragonFangmanglerGwenpoolManKormo 7 votes

Comments

• PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    If we talking collector nether honestly
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    I'd agree neither is going to do to much harm to the collector - one of his main abilities is Tenacity; so he can throw off debuffs. This includes both bleed and Power Lock. He also becomes bleed immune later in the fight.

However, his Specials are pretty lethal. Hawkeye will do better at limiting the number you have to deal with - you should be able to survive long enough for SP1s in most fights; but Magik may struggle to stay alive long enough to hit an SP2.

Both are good power control champions. Hawkeye is all about his SP1; Magik is all about her SP2. Overall I suspect Magik is a better long-term choice; but it depends a bit on your playstyle and synergies - for example if you've got Void on your team, take up Hawkeye for that 'Overcoming Fear synergy. Similarly Taskmaster has a good HE synergy, and Guillotine a decent Magik synergy.

Hawkeye has better health, block proficiency and base attack; but Magik has better utility as she can nullify buffs. Her SP2 and SP3 damage is much better than Hawkeye's.

So it's a tough call between the two of them. Long term, probably Magik. If it's all about the Collector or synergies, then Hawkeye.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Duped Hawkeye
    Majority of your fights with he collector you will get between 20-30 hits. If you are lucky. I would probably say HE is a better choice since his specials are basically instant death and very hard to evade. So if pi can keep his power down the longer the better. Waiting for magik SP2 might be a hard one to get to.