**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Skilled player with 2 accounts looking for an alliance

I have two accounts both lev 60 with R5’s and good rosters. I’m looking for an alliance that does map 2 or 3 in AQ but aren’t worried if say a bg doesn’t 100%. Basically just want a semi active alliance that does a bit of AQ and AW. They can however be serious about AW because it is not that time consuming. Please message me on line @Kayden or in game name is kaydencamden

Comments

• Hi Nfljunky,

I sent you an in-game friend request. My in game name is "Rag1nAsian6."

We are a semi-active alliance and we are just looking for folks that want to be part of an alliance without the pressure of always participating. We run Map 2 in AQ frequently but there's no pressure in doing 100% of every BG. We recently have lost a handful of folks and have enough to do just 1 BG but would like to recruit some more. We can chat in game and see if we suit what you're looking for.
  • Kapsdan1Kapsdan1 Posts: 51
    Hi, would you be interested in map 4 gold 2
  • Hmu on line chinesechampion
  • Add me in-game: GamePlayWorld my alliance is "ANZA€"
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited September 2018
    @Nfljunky
    I sent you a request and invite in game and messaged you on LINE.

About Us:
    The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]is a chill but active 4.4 million alliance that's recruiting seven plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1

We were Bronze 2 (last season) looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 4. We got knocked back to Stone 1 after a loss last AW recently, however we do run Map 2 & 3 simultaneously except during AW when we run 2 BG's on Map 2. In AW we're Stone 1, Rank 949, Tier 12.

AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members.

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.

With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.

Our last updated stats are as follows : Stone 1 - 4,418,987 (4.4MIL) - 1,059 AW Rating
    o0n6h0a0g6yk.jpg
    hwoue27jnimy.jpg
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Add friend you game. Let's chat. My IGN is gladiator2014. Our alliance currently don't do AW as we are focused on AQ and growing our teammates that are new to the game or have lower ratings. Once they are strong enough, we will do war. We play AQ in 2 BG. Map 4 or 5 in BG 1. In BG 2, we play map 1 or 2. We are trying to get more teammates so that we can do 3 BG of AQ to get even more resources. There are no donations or minimums in our alliance at the present time. When we get more competitive, we will be asking for donations but only the bare minimum to cover the costs to play the maps, if there are any. We use Telegram as our communication app.
  • AngverineAngverine Posts: 72
    hi there, have sent u a message & added u in game.