**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

October Champ

2»

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    TheVyrus wrote: »
    The Scorpion and Sandman; both have history with Venom.

These won't come around until Spiderman: Far From Home

Most likely but i do see them doing a celebrity challenge next month with all the spidermans lol

With spidergwen as boss lol
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    How long can kabam milk thor Ragnarok?

Odin, loki(knives), valkyrie, skurge and surtur are some options.

Maybe even Fenrir, why not?

The new trinity will be thor rags, hulk rags and valkyrie and it shall be called the Revengers
  • jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    edited September 2018
    I reckon riot and anti venom

Anti-venom cant as its tied to Agent Venom story

We have Classic Cap, WW2 Cap, And cap IW, and need I mention classic, miles, and symbiote spidey...

Well ya but symbiote spidey and miles were brought in before Age of Ultron storyline invasion ever since kabam been doing tie ins to the films and even if there are no films they need to find a perfect window to bring Anti-Venom and right now it aint that time

Bringing in Anti-Venom now makes as much sense as Green Goblin and Doc Ock when Homecoming came out.

Two characters, btw, which were not modeled after any film version.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    ManTyme wrote: »
    No champs will be added that has to do with venom. It is sonys movie and not part of the MCU

sqbw91r3wgy6.jpg

Sure about that?

Also, what's with the giant set of unknowns on the bottom right? Is that just a set of extras that they'll put in later on?

What is the probabilities of either DC or Runaways characters?

• Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Dude way off topic but i want thor infinity war soo bad in this game. Id drop soo much cash on those crystals. But riot and eddie brock will be the champs. Eddie will be mystic and the symbiote will act mystical. Lmao.