**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta forum not working…?

124»

Comments

• GForce9GForce9 Posts: 20
    IGN = GForce9 same as most everyone here, need access
  • DirtyMan925DirtyMan925 Posts: 11
    Please add me to the Beta Fourm as well I’m receiving the same error and did create my account after the invites. User name: DirtyMan925

Thank you
  • Jojo2322Jojo2322 Posts: 5
    My IGN is "Atomic Mojo Jojo" @Kabam Zibiit
  • JayaBallardJayaBallard Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    Same IGN as here, getting a permissions error when I try to connect to the forums. Thought it was just me until I found this thread. Occurs even after I log out of GameCenter.
  • @Kabam Lyra
    I joined the forums after the invite
    Can you assist? I’m unable to log into beta server to play and get the permissions denied screen for the forums. Thanks
    Cory
  • I didn't even get the instruction email, much less enter Beta server of Beta forums.
  • Please add me to the Beta Forum. My in game name is Galahad34 @Kabam Zibiit
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    I’m using an iPhone X. I can select either beta or standard server, then I am reconnected to game. Regardless of my choice, I cannot login. Also am unable to access beta forum, please advise. Thanks for the invite!
  • Hi,

We can't add players to the beta forum this time around. You will need to have been invited and created a forum account before September 10. For more information, please refer to the announcement.
This discussion has been closed.