**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• WittyWitty Posts: 38
    CrusherOfDreams, how long have you been holding that list of characters?
    Lemme drop some of my ideas.

Hela (revised, different from a separate post on another thread.)
    Class: Cosmic (/Mystic, like Karnak)

Hela is an offensive - damage over time - debuff - villain

Passive: Hela is poison immune

Signature Ability: A Tightened Grasp -
    When the foe is under any debuff effect, they suffer an X% (max:66%) decrease in defensive ability accuracy and regen effects are 15% less effective.

Special One: Sewn with Death -
    Hela rips into the opponent's body inflicting X% armour break and degeneration inflicting X damage over X seconds with a 20% to nullify all buffs on the opponent.

Special Two: A Reapen Soul -
    Hela fires two daggers of dark energy. The first has 75% chance to penetrate the opponents block and inflict heal block for X seconds. The second bolt applies a degeneration effect dealing X damage over X seconds (Stronger than Special One) and refreshes any debuffs on the opponent.

Special Three: The Last Harvest -
    Hela knocks the opponent onto their knees before she reaches out her hand and taking them to Hel.
    Applies degeneration heal block and nullification for X seconds.

Synergies:-

Rivals with Thor, Jane Foster for crit rate.
    Controllers of Dimensions with Dormammu for crit damage.
    Soul Carrier with Guillotine for + 15% ability accuracy
    Rivals with Loki, Angela for crit rate.

- Witty
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Love to see World War Hulk but I guess Gladiator will do. Id like to see Onslaught, Apocalypse, Carnage, and characters involved with the Fantastic Four.
    Doctor Octopus
    Class: Science
    Utility - debuff - villain

Signature Ability: Enhanced Bionics -
    Doc Oc's 4 bionic tentacle arms are given an upgrade which reduces the duration of debuff effects by X% and increases duration of debuffs inflicted by Doc Oc by X%

Special One: Stay Still -
    Doc Oc injects one of his four serums into the opponent using one of his four arms.

Special Two: Two Tentacle Toss -
    Doc Oc grabs the opponent, injects double doses of two of his serums and tosses the opponent at the wall.

Special three: Vaccination Day -
    Doc Oc grabs the opponent, sedates them by smashing them into the floor and then injects all four of his serums into his patient.

The Four Serums:
    Nerve agent - A concoction of drugs which loosen the nerves, stunning the enemy for X seconds.
    Poison-laced needle - A bad needle causes the opponent to be inflicted with poison dealing X damage over x seconds.
    A very large needle - Doc Oc uses a needle so large it causes a wound but also injects a serum which increases heart rate causing heavy bleeding dealing X damage over X seconds.
    An experimental serum - A failed love potion by the lonely Doctor instead causes the opponent to lose focus causing reduced ability accuracy of X%

Synergies:-
    Nemesis with all Spider people - increase in attack and debuff duration
    Allies with Rhino and Electro - Increased health and armour
    Rival with Iron Man - crit rt
    Rival with venom - crit dmg

- Witty
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Witty wrote: »

I made it in the last forums and copied it over.

• TRex563TRex563 Posts: 7
    Carnage
    Omega Red
    Apocalypse
    Sabertooth
    Doctor octopus
  • XMEN1994XMEN1994 Posts: 51
    TRex563 wrote: »
    Carnage
    Omega Red
    Apocalypse
    Sabertooth
    Doctor octopus

10 points for those 3 names in the middle. B)

Lol, this is a problem. This comment posted twice. Can we get a mod in here to delete one of those comments for me since you guys don't allow us to delete our comments anymore? This is what happens when you don't allow us to delete our own mistakes. Things mess up and we can't fix them. Anyway, back on topic: WHERE THE HECK IS CARNAGE?! PUT HIM IN THE GAME ALREADY! WE'VE GOT LIKE 15 DIFFERENT DESCRIPTIONS OF HIM IN THIS THREAD ALONE, WITH UNIQUE ABILITIES AND EVERYTHING! Now that I've said that so I don't get reported for being off-topic, I'm done. Goodnight.

Lol, this is a problem. This comment posted twice. Can we get a mod in here to delete one of those comments for me since you guys don't allow us to delete our comments anymore? This is what happens when you don't allow us to delete our own mistakes. Things mess up and we can't fix them. Anyway, back on topic: WHERE THE HECK IS CARNAGE?! PUT HIM IN THE GAME ALREADY! WE'VE GOT LIKE 15 DIFFERENT DESCRIPTIONS OF HIM IN THIS THREAD ALONE, WITH UNIQUE ABILITIES AND EVERYTHING! Now that I've said that so I don't get reported for being off-topic, I'm done. Goodnight.

Oh my gosh, my comment posted twice AGAIN!
  • TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    Here's two more: Anti-venom ('cause he's awesome) and Mysterio (because why not?)

Mysterio->Tech

Hypnosis-> Dash back and hold block for 3 seconds to gain a Hypnosis charge. Whenever an enemy dashes towards you while you have a Hypnosis charge, they get Paralyzed before they hit you, stunning for 2 seconds and reducing health and power gain by 50%.

Perception Warping Gas-> Mysterio has a chance to place a Warped Reality debuff on the opponent on all attacks (10%). Each of these reduces the opponents ability accuracy by 15%, gives attacks a 5% chance to Miss, and can be removed by hitting Mysterio 3 times. Maximum of 10 charges.

Awakened Ability: Master of Illusions-> For each Warped Reality debuff on the opponent, Myterio's illusions and animatronics grow stronger and seem more real in the opponents mind, increasing his special damage (X%) and their status effects gain increased chance to proc (15% increased chance). Additionally, for every Warped Reality on the opponent, every time a debuff would be placed on Mysterio, there's a 10% chance it instead is placed on the opponent. If the opponent doesn't have any Warped Reality debuffs left, all the debuffs avoided this way return to Mysterio.

Anti-Venom-> Cosmic/Science mix (he only gains half the attack bonuses and half of the attack losses from each class; against Mystic it cancels out)

The Anti-Venom Symbiote:
    -> Whenever a poison is applied, it is instead replaced by a small Weakness for 4 seconds. Each consecutive Weakness increases in power, depending on how many other Weaknesses there are. Bleeds have 65% reduced duration and efficiency, decreasing by 2.5% for each Weakness currently on Anti-Venom.
    -> All non-damaging debuffs have 90% reduced duration (except the self-applied Weaknesses). Incinerates deal 75% less damage.
    -> Each attack has a 25% chance to remove a buff or debuff from the opponent, prioritizing debuffs, and dealing damage based on Anti-Venom's attack. Does not work on Bleeds, Incinerates, Heal Blocks
    -> If the opponents strength comes from radiation, Anti-Venom drains them, reducing their base stats (except health) by 1% for every second he contacts them. This is represented by a passive charge on the opponent.
    -> Against symbiote opponents, Anti-Venom's attack is increased, and he deals an extra 2% health as energy damage/hit.

-> All attacks have a 5% chance to cause Bleed; crits have 15% chance instead.
    -> Specials inflict Heal Block (5s-sp1;10s-sp2;15s-sp3)

Signature abillity: I AM THE CURE!
    -> Increases his chance to remove debuffs to 100% and increases damage.
    -> All attacks have a 10% chance to find some of the opponents sickness, which applies a Sickness debuff, which is permanent and reduces healing by 30%.
    -> Anti-Venom gains a permanent regeneration for x% of his health/second. This regeneration decreases for each debuff on Anti-Venom.

Enjoy!
  • TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    Update on Anti-Venom: His debuff reduction should decrease per active debuff. His specials should cleanse all of his debuffs, and his sig should give him a fury for every debuff removed this way. Add a base fury, and make his sp3 drain 5% of the opponent's non-health stats. All of his drains should cap at 50%. He should also drain symbiotes like he drains radioactive champs. And give him extra passive armor (1000), which decreases per debuff.

And now for synergies! Carnage would be nemesises with Spider-Man and Venom, rivalry with Deadpool (both of them), and a Axis special with Superior Iron Man/normal Iron Man and red Deadpool, which reverses all his other synergies and doubles them. Mysterio would be teammates with any Sinister Six members, Nemesis with Spider-Man and a synergy with himself called "What is real?". This would give him a 75% chance to revive at full health when receiving a fatal blow, but he gets substantially weaker every time. Anti-Venom would be almost-friends with Spider-Man, which increases armor, but reduces Spider-Man's attack, enemies with Iron Patriot, nemesises with any symbiote characte, and a unique synergy with all the Venoms: "Poison, meet Cure" which increases Anti-Venom's...well, everything by a small amount and decreases Venom's by the same ammount
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    edited May 2017
    I feel like some of these posts are just vomiting up lists of every Marvel character they can think of rather than making a wishlist.

Personally, I'd like the see The Sentry/Void put in the game.
  • BrutalDLXBrutalDLX Posts: 21
    Would love to see Blackheart.
  • SamaelDarkfireSamaelDarkfire Posts: 11
    I've noticed there aren't any child heroes on Conquest of Champions, which is a problem. Marvel has a ton of child heroes in the comics and on the movies. There is no reason why there can't be young heroes on the character roster for this game as well.

Laura Kinney (Logan 2017; Movie)
    This is X-23's very first appearance on the big screen. When Guardians of the Galaxy 2 came out, you made a big event and created all five characters. But, when Logan came out, you didn't make any, which was disappointing. Old Man Logan was from the Old Man Logan comics--not this movie, so he doesn't count.

Laura Kinney/X-23 (Innocence Lost Vol 1; Comic)
    From the age of 8, Laura was a merciless assassin. Unlike Wolverine who escaped immediately after creation, Laura served her purpose as a weapon and killed whoever she was told for about five years. This was a very important part of comic Laura's history. As such, it should be represented by a character.

X-23's (Logan 2017; Movie)
    All the child mutants on the film were labeled X-23. Regardless, each had their own unique powers and it would be cool to see them in Conquest.

Baby Groot (Guardians of the Galaxy 2; Movie)
    Good enough to be on the movie, but apparently not good enough for Conquest of Champions? Why not? You made everyone else on the team.

Viv (Vision Vol 2; Comics)
    Daddy already has two skins, yet his daughter doesn't even have one.

As you can see, there are many young heroes in the Marvel universe. It would be nice to see some in Conquests of Champions.
  • 0_hood_00_hood_0 Posts: 16
    Oh yeah here comes:carnage(cosmic),toxin(cosmic),S.H.O.C.(science),Bobbi Morse(skill)warlock(cosmic),hobgoblin(tech),beta ray bill(cosmic),absorbing man(science),Michael korvac(cosmic),hammerhead(science),goblin(tech),Lincoln campbell(science),giant man(science)
  • Latino173Latino173 Posts: 10
    first jessica jones and weapon x wolverine since you already have those skins made, just release them to the game
    Also would be cool to add Namor, silver surfer and the fantastic 4 too
    keep up the good work you guys are awesome
    Hey kabam adding EVERY character of marvel along with their alternate counterparts as well
    I mean are you adding all those?
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    I seen a lot I liked such as:

Carnage
    Omega Red
    Apocalypse

Lets include:
    Mr. Sinster
    Shocker
    Silver Sable
    DarkHawk