**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa auto-block is bugged

This has been a problem for weeks but I can’t seem to find anyone else talking about it.

If you let the enemy hit your Medusa, while you have 3 furies, more often than not she will not auto-block as she’s supposed to. Anyone else have this problem?

I’m on iPhone X running iOS 12.

Comments

• JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    What level sit is your Medusa? If she is lower level she won’t auto block as much. Just cause she gains the 3 furies doesn’t mean that she will have a guarantee auto block. Its right there in the awakened description
  • AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    edited September 2018
    Jakearound wrote: »
    What level sit is your Medusa? If she is lower level she won’t auto block as much. Just cause she gains the 3 furies doesn’t mean that she will have a guarantee auto block. Its right there in the awakened description

I’m well aware of this, my Medusa is ‘just’ sig 55, so 65% chance, problem is it never triggers. I have tested 20+ fights without it triggering once. I’ve now heard others have noticed a change as well. The procentage just doesn’t add up.
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    any update from kabam about this bug?