**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gwenpool or Killmonger? (Both unduped)

So, I have 4* 4/40 Gwenpool and Killmonger. And soon, in T4B Event, I'll have enough resources to upgrade my skill champ to the max.

For now, I have only one maxed 4*, it's duped Corvus Glaive that I always bring to AW.
Before I have CG, I always use 4*: Duped Void (4/40), Unduped Killmonger (4/40) and Unduped Sabretooth (4/40).

Since I maxed CG, I always use CG and Void. Because those two are my favorite champs.
Sometimes I bring KM to help void regenerate or spam KM SP2. But sometimes if I need bleed/poison immune champ, I'll bring Unduped 5* Nebula (2/35).

I rarely use GP in AW. Mostly in AQ.

So yes, I'm leaning toward KM...
But, just in case I don't realize something or maybe you have different view or opinion please do share...

Gwenpool or Killmonger? (Both unduped) 23 votes

Gwenpool
21%
Clintonwalls101Duke_SilverAwsomediabrineEtjamaPerceptron 5 votes
Killmonger
78%
lm2Hell_GoliathGamePlayWorldMr_OaktownSpiderCoolsKrumbledkookieStrikerrx8cx23433Nodude78TheRealmKeeperSolotrixFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAnthinhoSidDDragonDrPepper_75JoBoB1982HexanorChrisChilly81 18 votes

Comments