**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Still no Corvus? Who to rank up, then?

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
So, the RNG gods seem determined to only give me 5* cosmic champions that cause raw damage, and no sign of a Corvus or Medusa. Given that I still use 5/50 Awakened Hyperion most of the time, only acquire 5* champs slowly, and don't have T4CC to burn, who should I look at ranking up out of the following? They all seem to essentially cause raw damage which waxes and wanes with their Fury/Cruelty effects. Synergies aren't offering much (apart from that 5/50 Thor Ragnarok I've also got):

Thoughts and explanations welcome.

Still no Corvus? Who to rank up, then? 62 votes

5* Hela
14%
GamePlayWorldSungjChagaljDOKTOROKTOPUSA l p h aDuke_SilverTrollllolllloFooshblalalaSPIDERMANANTMAN 9 votes
5* Angela
50%
TaxKaruseusTheManMythLegendXillymanAjisdopeSHUBHRAYUAlex13369WaynedavyIron_SkywalkerFurious_Fighter1AanthoxananabananaCutless_XPeterQuillXFA_RebootedbinseryaJC_Atticus9090John757BDP1981 31 votes
5* Phoenix
8%
Spity68SpiderCoolsMelkerlanneroSpidey983Powroti 5 votes
4* OG Thor (Awakened)
4%
GamerBoot79spaceoctopus 3 votes
Wait for a better option
22%
FrostyhephaestusPcc880SpeedbumpTrevanRomanotaojay1iiSkittle_Ninja69Superior_VenomItsTheBroskiKingsumTheSpicyKnightPiikachu021taylxreabqber 14 votes

Comments

• Wait for a better option
    i can relate bro, opened 3 featured and still no sign of corvus, loki duped :neutral:
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Wait for a better option
    I'd wait.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    5* Angela
    Go for angela shes top 4 cosmic champ with Hyperion, medusa and heimdall
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    5* Hela
    Go for angela shes top 4 cosmic champ with Hyperion, medusa and heimdall
    Ummm no she’s not. Corvus, Proxima, and hela are all better
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    5* Hela
    Hela has the highest damage output! But is difficult to use! Mine is r4 5 star and she hits HARD! but Proxima, Medusa, hyperion and corvus are better overall
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    5* Hela
    Hela and Angela are both awesome picks.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Thanks guys. Have gone with the majority and taken up Angela. I do see Hela's potential; but Angela has far better resilience; and my current skill level demands a champion who can forgive a few mistakes!
  • 5* Hela
    Corvus is godly for Alliance war, story quests and also event quests like uncollected or master