**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

STOP!!!!

Stop letting people tell you what champs are so called “god tier” you’ll miss out on using champs because of someone else’s opinion.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Or that or you'll make others wasting their time and resources on champions that aren't good at all ...
  • StinkyPinkyStinkyPinky Posts: 45
    edited September 2018
    What I’m saying is use your champ instead of automatically shelving him or her and form your own opinion. There’s many champs that get put on the back burner because they are low on seating tier list. All I’m saying is you're going to miss out on playing some fun and useful champs.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    They may all get buff anyways so can't go wrong with r3 all of them (in terms of 5*). R4 is a different story though you should rank based on your play style and paths. I do agree with op though try them first but don't rank them all the way up. unfortunately you probably will come to the same conclusion as most players and ended up not ranking the trash champs because resources are scarce.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    God tier list only to 5/65 😝
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Agreed ppl should be following their own opinions on champs instead of following silly tier lists like sheep
  • StinkyPinkyStinkyPinky Posts: 45
    edited September 2018
    Flinx wrote: »
    ok bud. Thanks for the input

Feel free to drop those t5 basics into kamala khan lol

Unlike you I’m not a moron and have already formed my own opinion on KK. So I won’t be ranking her up, you know because I used her and don’t like her. It goes both ways I don’t need someone else to tell me who's trash either. I’m perfectly capable of discovering it out on my own.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    You basically want people to follow their own opinion, and not accepting other's opinions ...

That's what you wrote.
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    this is where arena and such is good.......
    play with all ur champs and get a feel for who can do what and who you like....

you may find you love someone who otherwise does nothing...
    you will understand ur champs so when u come to a hard fight you know the counter cus you actually know the abilities of all your champs.

people spread the words "god tier" as nothing other than sheep following what someone said.
    people spread the word "trash" too easily as anyone who is not "god"

often champs regarded as trash are actually quite useful.... so many champs are straight up simply underratted because they are not next level amazing gods. it does not make them useless though.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Flinx wrote: »
    ok bud. Thanks for the input

Feel free to drop those t5 basics into kamala khan lol

Unlike you I’m not a moron and have already formed my own opinion on KK. So I won’t be ranking her up, you know because I used her and don’t like her. It goes both ways I don’t need someone else to tell me who's trash either. I’m perfectly capable of discovering it out on my own.

And so is everyone else.
    If not a god tier dont rank
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    I can't curse on here because Mike, Lyra or Wolvie always watching somebody...

But 🗣 FORGET SEATINS' tier list, form your own opinion, and stop crying over not getting a "god" tier champion
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    tier list isnt meant to TELL you who to rank up. its to tell you these champs succeed for a reason. no ones making you rank them up, unless youre in a top tier ally
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

For one of the most dreaded Champs, that's actually not that bad.
  • Rafikii wrote: »
    tier list isnt meant to TELL you who to rank up. its to tell you these champs succeed for a reason. no ones making you rank them up, unless youre in a top tier ally

Apparently you didn’t read the post correctley!
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Rafikii wrote: »

You spelled correctly incorrectly.
  • Solswerd wrote: »
    Rafikii wrote: »

You spelled correctly incorrectly.

i did indeed lol
  • You have to remember that Seatin has his tier list asked off of his opinion on champs overall usage in game content, he doesn’t tell you who to rank and specifically states that you will probably have different opinions, I personally use his list as a rough guideline but still have my own opinions
  • The post is about champs being called "god tier" not about people telling you who to rank up.
  • Honestly this post is more for the newbies who think they're going to pull a "god tier" champ and finish all the content and be unstoppable.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I also use the tier list as only a rough guideline. My choices are based on who I enjoy using and what champs I actually have..lol.
    My first rank 4 five-star was OG Black Panther about a year and a half ago. He is not really well regaarded on tier lists, but with what I had at the time...he was the only one remotely worth it. With maxed Deep Wounds and Assassin he got me through quite a bit of content. Considering what I have now, if Kabam did ever issue a RDT again, I would rank him down. But, I do not regret ranking him at all...
    I do think you need to do some research in addition to testing the champ out yourself. It can be hard to determine if there is another champ that does it better if you do not have that champ to compare with. Research definitely pays off in that regard.