**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Dungeons will return on 10/22 [Edited by mod for clarity]

IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Dungeons will return again. So if i play the last part would i be able to get enough for 1 crystal or did i miss out by not playing the first 2 parts of the 3 part Dungeon Series?
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    @IanMoone89 the dungeon artifacts are a permanent currency like glory, units, etc. So you will be able to get a crystal at some point regardless. But two cycles are enough I believe if you hit all the milestones.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,168 ★★★★★
    I'm glad it will carry over. I was excited about their returns, but I've been working on the house. I'm at 3k now because most days, I just drop after working. Lol.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,171 ★★★
    I know artifacts will carry over but I want to know whether these dark artifacts will carry over even after the 3rd part of dungeons? For even future dungeons?
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 162
    @Kabam Miike the last round of dungeons saw much more variety in terms of what could be purchased with your artifacts, awakening stones t2a shards etc where as this time round it is limited to hero crystals and dungeon potions only. Is there plans to introduce more variety into the store again going forward. I for one would like to see the awakening stones return as i am sure would other players.

Look forward to your reply, thx.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,168 ★★★★★
    Artifacts were only ever used to purchase Champs. Infinity Dust was used for other things.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Basically i'm screwed lol
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    Yea you will be able to get a4 star but not a 5
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Yea you will be able to get a4 star but not a 5

The current one ends october 2 so i still have time tho
    @GroundedWisdom good point lol, i forgot about the dust. So what we need then is more dusr 😃
    Dust*