**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just a question

NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
Any compensation for Lag on Android ? I cannot play at all arena quests AW AQ it lags HORRIBLY ice been losing Master mode fights bc of it

Comments

• I play on Android and it does not lag at all. Mine is Samsung Galaxy j6. Works perfectly.
  • I get serious lagging with IPhone 6 Plus playing in AW and AQ sometimes in 3vs3 arenas when reaching high consecutive winning streaks.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I don't have any lag issues, but on Android my champs go unresponsive every 20-30 seconds for a full 2-5 seconds. It's making me burn through pots for sure. I've tried fresh installing and rebooting my devices. Android is a harder beast to test on and it's always pretty buggy. I have given up on expecting compensation at this point.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I don't have any lag issues, but on Android my champs go unresponsive every 20-30 seconds for a full 2-5 seconds. It's making me burn through pots for sure. I've tried fresh installing and rebooting my devices. Android is a harder beast to test on and it's always pretty buggy. I have given up on expecting compensation at this point.

Yep ! Exactly what mines doing !
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »

Samsung galaxy s7 here its not that bad for me. But in longer fights there is this small lag and if it happens when im dashing back i get attacked. If it happens when im mid combo i get attacked and if it happens when im about to use a special it gets blocked. Very frustrating as i did a lol run like this

See mine just lags from the time it loads all the way until the fight is over
  • Hi,

I know that lag can be very frustrating in game and I'm sorry to hear that you are having these issues.

If you would like to report issues with things like lag, crashing or other performance concerns after the 20.0 update, please do so in the dedicated thread below. This will help us gather the important information we need and keep the forums a bit more organized.

Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
This discussion has been closed.