**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Karnak - True Strike

Gari90Gari90 Posts: 46
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello again,

I will spam you with all the bugs I encounter till you acknowledge them.

Today - Karnak's True Strike.

So far: Spider Gwen, Symbiote Spiderman - ignoring true strike and evading anyway. Of course ;-) We have the Challenge quest active right know making a shitload money for you, so I don't expect you to fix it now (well, I don't expect you to fix it in another year, telling from my experience with your outstanding skills in fixing bugs - you are more likely to produce 10 more before fixing this one).

So, have fun filling your pockets with $ thanks to those bugs - I thought I could get through the challenge using Karnak and his True Strike ability, but hell no - another functionality of this game REKT by (let me quote Kabam Miike) extremely talented dev team ;-)

I have no doubts they are extremely talented - just not the way the community expect them to be. But oh yea, definitely the way Kabam expect them to be.

Comments

• Gari90Gari90 Posts: 46
    Ignored again? Bump.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Ignores "passive evade"
    Not miles evade
    Not symbioid spidey evade
    Not spider gwen l1 evade
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Evasion given by a bugg, like spidergwen or symbiote's, isn't a Passive Evade, you ability accuracy reduction, true strike and similar won't ignore it. Learn to read before crying "bug omg money grab"