**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What node should i put green goblin on on AW?

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
I've been using my 4* 4/40 duped GG in AWD for around a month now, and he has hardly gotten any kills(I put him on 50% increase regen node currently). So which other nodes are good for him? Or should i not use him at all?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    What regen nodes are there besides the one i stated above? And what about poison nodes?
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    You could try him in an increased power gain node. His special 1 can do a lot of block damage if spammed enough
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    You could try him in an increased power gain node. His special 1 can do a lot of block damage if spammed enough

You got a point there about his block dmg. That's why instead, he should be on a kinetic reactor node. Power gain can cause him to always be low on madness charges so he can't regen
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Ashburn wrote: »

You got a point there about his block dmg. That's why instead, he should be on a kinetic reactor node. Power gain can cause him to always be low on madness charges so he can't regen

Yes I always forget about kinetic reactor. He could be pretty good there
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Thanks guys, I'll try kinetic reactor/power gain nodes next time. My tier in war doesn't have buffet node unfortunately, I'm tier 13.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    He's best on buffet node... But you guys are seriously crying over champs not getting a kills everyone is easy after you get used to them