**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank Down Tickets!

ChucknotezChucknotez Posts: 5
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Can we please get some deranking gems again!! My beta game looks way better than my actual game!!

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    You mean rank down tickets? So many people have been begging for those but we will be soo lucky too ever see those again
  • ChucknotezChucknotez Posts: 5
    Oh yeah your right!!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I need some rank downs too
  • GSKGSK Posts: 66
    MD they changed, champions got some buffs so why can't player can resetup his team's as per game .. nothing harmful kabam will hear what playes are required.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    Well, think this is only the....7th new thread about this topic during the weekend, so I'm totally sure Kabam will change their mind now and give us all 3000 tickets and 1.21 million 6* shards.

Not to mention it's the 1,463,975,021 in the last 3 weeks. Enough already. Stop asking. You ranked up champs that at one time were deemed "top tier" but aren't now because new champs come out. So what? We all have. It's the nature of the game. Grind for the resources like the rest of us do.

Idk why you guys hate the idea so much, and don't exaggerate. I haven't seen a rdt thread in weeks. If you are opposed to rdt, don't use them. What's it to you if other people want them?
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    Well, think this is only the....7th new thread about this topic during the weekend, so I'm totally sure Kabam will change their mind now and give us all 3000 tickets and 1.21 million 6* shards.

Not to mention it's the 1,463,975,021 in the last 3 weeks. Enough already. Stop asking. You ranked up champs that at one time were deemed "top tier" but aren't now because new champs come out. So what? We all have. It's the nature of the game. Grind for the resources like the rest of us do.

Idk why you guys hate the idea so much, and don't exaggerate. I haven't seen a rdt thread in weeks. If you are opposed to rdt, don't use them. What's it to you if other people want them?

Then you’re not looking there have been 3 this weekend. People are opposed cause it will imbalance the game. Think about it you could r5 starload for a lol run then after your run rank him down and r5 a different champ. Most player with good rosters wait a long time holding resources to get the champs they wanted to rank. I think a lot of people in these treads asking for rdt just cause they ranked there first 5* duped and now they regret it.
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    I'm a strong believer in doing your homework before a rank up and only ranking champs that you either really enjoy or really need. That being said I would pay for RDT's if they made them available for purchase on 90 day reset as stated above just for the fact that some champs you need to just play for yourself and experience to know if they are worth the rank up and will have a place on your team. For example I have a 5* gwenpool sitting at r2 because I'm not 100% sure I would have a spot for her on my team but I would love to try her at a high level because I may love using her. Same goes for someone like hela I have her and think shes interesting but it's hard to know her usefulness at a low level
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    I'm a strong believer in doing your homework before a rank up and only ranking champs that you either really enjoy or really need. That being said I would pay for RDT's if they made them available for purchase on 90 day reset as stated above just for the fact that some champs you need to just play for yourself and experience to know if they are worth the rank up and will have a place on your team. For example I have a 5* gwenpool sitting at r2 because I'm not 100% sure I would have a spot for her on my team but I would love to try her at a high level because I may love using her. Same goes for someone like hela I have her and think shes interesting but it's hard to know her usefulness at a low level

it is not about doing homework or ranking specific champs.

There is constantly changing. Masteries nerfed, champs changed etc.

With all the burning, lags and bugs we have to deal with, one rank down ticket for each 5 star and one for 4 star and one for 3 star.

Now we will gladly take a rank up gem.

I love your idea of being able to get rank down tickets i will be willing to use units or loyalty for them.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    All I want to say is... I would love to see a trash tier champ like Kamala gets a god tier buff in the near future that hard counter blades and Corvus . This RDT discussion will get so much more interesting then. No one really cares right now because venom and carnage buffs are on a villain and they spam buffs so still subject to danger sense or mystic treatment .
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    What's with the wave of Threads lately?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    DL864 wrote: »
    Rdt are not to fix rank up mistakes made by the player. This game is all about patience you have to hold rank up material for the right champ even if you feel like you are falling behind. I have played in the beta and while yes the buffs made to those champs made them more useful they are still not god tier. So had you held your rank up material for the right champs you would not need rdt.

It's easier said than done. I, for example, have opened like 13 5* heroes over past year and the literally best one of them was...Sentry. So yeah, I was so frustrated I put him on r4. I just wanna say that in many cases, it is just almost impossible to wait. Especially if player wants to get further in the game and have stronger champs.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    If they do ever bring RDT back, it should include the gold used unlike last time...
    Kerneas wrote: »
    DL864 wrote: »
    Rdt are not to fix rank up mistakes made by the player. This game is all about patience you have to hold rank up material for the right champ even if you feel like you are falling behind. I have played in the beta and while yes the buffs made to those champs made them more useful they are still not god tier. So had you held your rank up material for the right champs you would not need rdt.

It's easier said than done. I, for example, have opened like 13 5* heroes over past year and the literally best one of them was...Sentry. So yeah, I was so frustrated I put him on r4. I just wanna say that in many cases, it is just almost impossible to wait. Especially if player wants to get further in the game and have stronger champs.

I have opened 60 or so 5* crystals 7 have been useful everybody goes through the same the only difference is people who are patient and people who are not
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Aleor wrote: »
    Why do people want rank down tickets. You made the decision. Rank down tickets ruin the game because its makes you think less about what champion to upgrade. New champs on average are going to be better than current ones.

because someone could r4 dorm for d while he had venom. now dorm is so bad with new md, whole venom got unblockable special, and his sp2 is somewhat difficult to evade, plus he is nice for attack now with true strike. and t2a are still rare for some of us. and seeing how champ you ranked becomes trash is biggest motivation to quit the game (for me at least)

Dorm is not a bad champ for either defense or offense. Its all in your head.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why do people want rank down tickets. You made the decision. Rank down tickets ruin the game because its makes you think less about what champion to upgrade. New champs on average are going to be better than current ones.

because someone could r4 dorm for d while he had venom. now dorm is so bad with new md, whole venom got unblockable special, and his sp2 is somewhat difficult to evade, plus he is nice for attack now with true strike. and t2a are still rare for some of us. and seeing how champ you ranked becomes trash is biggest motivation to quit the game (for me at least)

He is not as good on defance as he used to be. same for juggs, morningstar due to md nerf
    This is why people want rdt
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

He is not as good on defance as he used to be. same for juggs, morningstar due to md nerf

Juggs is the only one really affected by md as he’s only good on awd. The rest you name are very good for offense and dorm is still a good defender
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    I dont think people ranked said mystics defenders for attack, most ranked then up for strictly defense
    I dont think people ranked said mystics defenders for attack, most ranked then up for strictly defense

Well then people should learn how to use their champs. Ms and dorm are very good for offense.
This discussion has been closed.