**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are the chances of ultimate spiderverse crystal from 2 Hr Event?

So, is there some criteria for this crystal or it's just like those PHC from Class Daily event?amxa3ijwx24g.jpg

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Random, congrats!
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Around 1.02% chance I guess
  • AncientTouchAncientTouch Posts: 24
    Gunzo wrote: »
    Around 1.02% chance I guess

You just made that up right?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    You're very fortunate. I've only missed a few of these events so far and still have not been lucky enough to get one. Congrats @AncientTouch
  • ChallengerChallenger Posts: 38
    I got one, too. Cracked open and it was a 3 star, so didn't make a difference to me.
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Idk, I got the title twice
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    edited July 2017
    Don't know the chance but I got the title 4 or 5 times so far but I never got a crystal
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Random. Very rare. I've landed 2. Also landed the Title about 7 times or so.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I got 1 and pulled a 4* Electro.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've never gotten one, I also have been having really crapy luck with these Spider-Man crystals
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    7 titles 0 crystals...lucky me. But I am not surprised, >56k pvp and 0 4* punishers
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    3 ultimate crystals....3 3*s
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    You're very fortunate. I've only missed a few of these events so far and still have not been lucky enough to get one.

Same mate, don't about 3 per day maybe 2 on some days, not hit it once though.

My luck I would only get a 3* anyway but the idea of having a chance at a free 4* is cool and sucks I can't get a crystal lol
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I finally just picked up my last 2* that I didn't have, so not maybe ill get a 3* here and there. But then again prolly just dupe another 2* lol
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Haven't got lucky yet with that crystal, but I got the new title about five times already :neutral:
  • FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    edited July 2017
    I've gotten 3 of these, 2 were 4*.
  • Tbh its highly low. I only got one and i got a 3 star :/
  • AncientTouchAncientTouch Posts: 24
    In the end a after opening, I got a 4* Morales
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    These seem to be dropping more on lower difficulty levels. Never found one on master or the few heroic runs I did
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    And im never get the tilles
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Got one and got a 4* Carnage. I would take any 3* over 4* carnage any day. Hits like a wet noodle and no durability or utility whatsoever.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've only found one and I got a 3* Spider-Man dupe. My luck sucks with them, first it was the guardian crystals and now these and the basic ones 0 4* from any of them.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    i have completed almost everyone so far and only grabbed one 4* spidey gwen