**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are the most generally pulled 6*s?

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
I know DXF and King Groot have to be in the top ten (and I have both). I've also seen a lot of kingpins and green goblins around. Are those the most common pulls in this completely RNG crystal lol?

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Zee_Reborn wrote: »
    Roll a die 60 times and see if you get 10 of each number.

Yeah... that's called RNG.

That's not what I'm referring to. If that were truly the case, then sometimes on various crystals we'd see the majority pull be a top champ. Been playing almost four years and I've never seen that. Cinematic majority? Iron Patriot. Current featured majority, Vulture.

But that's not my point here, I just truly want to know what 6*s are mostly out there.
    Cage is seeming pretty common now too. Seen a decent amount of Juggernauts.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited September 2018

That's not what I'm referring to. If that were truly the case, then sometimes on various crystals we'd see the majority pull be a top champ. Been playing almost four years and I've never seen that. Cinematic majority? Iron Patriot. Current featured majority, Vulture.

But that's not my point here, I just truly want to know what 6*s are mostly out there.

Sparky was the most pulled champ from the cinematic 5* crystal
    Patriot tied with IMIW and wasp
    Voltolos wrote: »

Sparky was the most pulled champ from the cinematic 5* crystal

Is that true? Game wide? I was just going by my alliance and what I saw here in the forum.

Well hot damn, I stand corrected.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I think you’re suffering a teensy bit from confirmation bias

Lol, I don't think so. I believed forever that it was pure RNG but after years of seeing garbage pulls be the majority, that changed my opinion. But I could very (and probably am) wrong. Again though, not the point of this post.

Lol, I don't think so. I believed forever that it was pure RNG but after years of seeing garbage pulls be the majority, that changed my opinion. But I could very (and probably am) wrong. Again though, not the point of this post.

This post proves that you are only saying it due to confirmation bias. “After seeing years of garbage”. The reason you see the garbage is because people generally complain more often and louder. That’s why you see people complain about iron patriot, but they don’t when you get an average pull like hulk or cable.

People complain when they get bad pulls, celebrate when they get good.

If you believed the drop rates were solely based on what you see people post about getting then you would only see the two extremes of bad and good. Only Corvus, Blade, Medusa or spidergwen, Kamala, iron patriot.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Everyone seems to have kingpin

This post proves that you are only saying it due to confirmation bias. “After seeing years of garbage”. The reason you see the garbage is because people generally complain more often and louder. That’s why you see people complain about iron patriot, but they don’t when you get an average pull like hulk or cable.

If you believed the drop rates were solely based on what you see people post about getting then you would only see the two extremes of bad and good. Only Corvus, Blade, Medusa or spidergwen, Kamala, iron patriot.

I'm mostly basing it off statistically what we pull in our alliance; not sure why you're so set to prove I have a bias. I already admitted I'm most likely wrong after seeing the sparky stats.

I'm mostly basing it off statistically what we pull in our alliance; not sure why you're so set to prove I have a bias. I already admitted I'm most likely wrong after seeing the sparky stats.

Again, you’re kinda just proving what I’m saying. The fact you base it of what your alliance, a group of 30, pull just means you aren’t considering the wider population.

I wouldn’t say I’m “set to prove” you have a bias, but this conversation happens every few weeks on the forum and each time, people don’t have enough data to support their claims. It’s usually “I just have a feeling”, or “I only ever see people complain about bad pulls” or “iron patriot is so common”.

That’s why I am saying what I am saying. Because you have a bias to only see what you already believe.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I have KG, YJ, and Angela but this entire post is meaningless. The pulls are random.
  • Hanger_29Hanger_29 Posts: 25
    Cable and Rocket for me.

RNG be random.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Cable was my first, Yondu was second. I consider myself very lucky. Almost to my 3rd and hope the luck continues for my 6* champs because my 5* crystals have been bad lately. Last three 5*s were all Ultron (last 2 from featured 5*).
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Green Goblin Red Hulk Domino 6*
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Nebula
    Deadpool
    Jane foster

For me
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Kingpin and Beast for me
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You hear more about the **** pulls than the people who get decent champs. I’m sure you see more Gg and KP than beast and storm because those get used on defense. There probably is a champ that’s been pulled more than the others but RNG could easily change that at any time
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    DPX, IF and YJ here. As @BitterSteel has mentioned above, people tend to complain harder rather than celebrating harder... So when you see so many posts and people talking about bad pulls don't forget that there is an equal number of people celebrating over their 6* Corvus, Domino, or IMIW they just don't have as much motivation to post about it. I wish it wasn't random, because then I could blame all of my bad luck on something, but it really is just RNG.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    A member of my alliance has a shiny 6 star IMIW. Not a bad pull IMHO
  • abelarmiabelarmi Posts: 86
    I got a red hulk but I haven't seen many others with him. I do see quite a few Yondus as AW defenders
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I have Sentinel and DD. It seems pretty varied in this thread.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Angela, Storm, DPX, Yellowjacket. Pulled in that order.