**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whom should I r4 - Stark Spidey or Blade

Whom should I r4 - Stark Spidey or Blade 66 votes

Stark Spidey
78%
Whododo872vg2782Hell_GoliathKaks0053TeddersSolrac_2nameplashendroidsvAshburnAnonymous346Bruce12342SpiderCoolsDuke_SilverThecrusher_9756Cupidtaojay1mozzyPeterQuillKerneasStrikerrx8 52 votes
Blade
21%
Spity68qwwezuffyChucknotezMr_OaktownSharkPowerr99Fighter092RadhiJackbrooks2580PaytoPlaySNEERParodical_Sun1jass222Helicopter_dugdugdug 14 votes

Comments

• AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Stark Spidey
    If you're wondering why a lot voted sparky, it's cuz the game meta is slowly shifting away from blade, while sparky's abilities and greatness is timeless.
  • Stark Spidey
    Thanks guys
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Impossible to tell w/o knowing your roster and goals. The correct answer is "both" but which you do first heavily relies on what you need them for.
  • Stark Spidey
    I didn't expected blade to be low.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Stark Spidey
    I didn't expected blade to be low.

Stark is all around just better than blade for pretty much everything and doesn't need synergies and or dupe.
  • qwweqwwe Posts: 15
    Blade
    blade blade blade why?? blade can take a hit.. starky you will die from blocking..
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Depends on your need. If you still have act 5 to complete or 100%, I would go with Blade first imo.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Stark Spidey
    Definitely spidey
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Stark Spidey
    Meta’s shifting away from blade. Everybody has good matchups against him anymore

Sparky is still good against a lot of matchups, and rinses fools consistently, much more often than blade