**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega red regeneration work around?

I don't have problems with spores nor with the degeneration timer but I can't get away with his regeneration. He was on 50 % health I was trying to bait sp1 and when sp1 finished he was at 80% health back. Help?

Comments

• Options
    Metal_LicaMetal_Lica Posts: 51
    Which champs do you have? Obviously heal block or reversal champs work best, but not ones that bleed him as he has a counter. Robots work well as spores take longer to degen you, I think vision is one of the best champs to use on him.
  • Options
    acpacp Posts: 67
    I got og vision on r4, Youndu r5 for heal blocks.Rest I'm currently using hyperion with heavy spam, starlord(but damage doesnt overcome regen), iceman - All 4*s
  • Options
    Unfortunate thing is I'm also trying to clear domino lane first. So either of my tech champs ends up dead or low on health.
  • Options
    I'm replacing iceman with 5* r2 green goblin, but i don't think hell be much help
  • Options
    I'm afraid I might end using 3* guli or gulk haha I'm going crazy already with all these brainstorming
  • Options
    Metal_LicaMetal_Lica Posts: 51
    That sucks, I know yondu should be good for him but it’s not a champ I’ve ever really had, I baited his SP1 and just kept using vision’s SP2 which heal blocks him and steals power for yourself if awakened.
  • Options
    My og is dupe haha I guess i need to overcome domino first
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Ur vision is the best option u got...if u got a 3* void then he can help u tons...dupe him and he can get him down in 50 odd hits..just need fear of the void and atleast one petrify...u need to awakened him though
    If not then vision or IMIW are really good options..with vision keep cycling ur sp2 to match with healblock and keep him down as much as possible and with infinity man let him start regen before using ur sp1...his sp1 heal blocks a regenerating opponent..I wouldn't use yondu as he causes him to bleed and that's bad..
    Save the domino lane for last as by then u will get decent practice against omega and u won't have to use many items
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Best option for me is Vision. Both him and Void pretty much take care of business. With Visiin I simply Parry, combo, SP1, repeat. Its a long fight, but I don't really have to worry about regen or baiting specials.

Both at 5/50 with minimal item use in Uncollected.
  • Options
    Ok I just finished the domino lane, waiting for energy. Currently in my team I got starlord, green goblin, vision, arch angel and hyperion. Except for AA and Starlord everyone is r4. AA is dead. Rest are on full health. I'll go like first ill use starlord(Normal hustle) then Hyperion(Parry Heavy Parry Heavy )GG(SP1 spam) then at the very end when I have some damage done I'll use og vision. If I get koed I dont have any resources left(used recently on collector and some on emma). So I'll just grind some arena. Sound like a plan?
  • Options
    Wish I had him but reality is harsh my friend...
  • Options
    hohoho My OG vision worked like charm even tho I got koed when I reached 50% health. Fight is really laggy I can't even land special sometimes but overall vision is the champ!
  • Options
    JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Yondu advice (I used 6*) 3 hit combo, parry, then heavy for distance. Bait the sp1, and the next combo 4 hits into the sp1. Bait the sp1, and rinse and repeat. Distance and constant heal block.

Option 2 is go full throddle with a blade with trinity but don't parry. Throw the sp2 when available for max damage. Medusa works as well.
  • Options
    BarakaBaraka Posts: 13
    Perfect block with an awaken caiw kills him fast. Put some points on petrify mastery he will do the rest.
    Void is the second option. Regeneration reversal.
    Imiw heal block technique with his heavies or sp1
  • Options
    CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    SL is great against him
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    I just had a few one shots with 4* R5 duped Void on Uncollected....so he does work well. Just need to evade a bit and let him build up the heal buffs when you have the reverse heal up.
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I was getting desperate like u then i remember proxy nebula combo n i kill him my nebula only 5 star r3