**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thank you Kabam but I'm retiring.

HeraldofNoneHeraldofNone Posts: 509 ★★★
After over 2.5 years playing my time has come to move on from Mcoc.
I have had a Iphone 7+ for the last 2 weeks and am shocked at the difference in perfomance between IOS and Android.
The Iphone has gone back as I am not a fan of the device, but returning to slow Android loading screens and logging in taking an age is not allowng me to enjoy the game now.
Couple this with the unfixed Karnak bug plaguing me on Webslinger challenge, and the final Vulture fight being way too hard even with a duped 5* CM @ 3/5 and I am now toasted.
Thank you for a decent (at most times) Marvel game but this last year has pushed me not to spend anything and bugs have crushed my Marvel spirit.

Thank you and goodnight.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    o.k. bye
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Good bye
  • AncientTouchAncientTouch Posts: 24
    Bye mate, you will be remembered...Probably
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    The douchebags of the contest bid you goodbye.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Bye. We will not miss you :tongue:
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I cleared vulture with my 4/40 hulk in one go. It did take over 250 hits though
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    I would quit too if I had to play on android.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I think it is easy to want to blame Kabam for the issues that exist between iOS and Android. But let's remember this Android operates across a wide variety of devices and as we have read here in the forums the game is supported on many different Android versions. iOS is only on Apple devices and as far as I know Kabam only supports use of IOS 10 or greater. So, while I wish as an android user that the game ran smoother, I cannot fault Kabam for the issues.
  • Cant win em all
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    vulture was literally the easiest fight out of all of ch4.
This discussion has been closed.