**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega red bug *kabam please review*

8406GR8406GR Posts: 55
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Omega red is experiencing an inefficient calculation on death spore damage. It is also highly un clear on how his heavy attack will cause damage regarding overall, per tick, or per second, per spore. It should be re worded for transparency. I had 40 people read it and almost came up with a 50/50 split on two different answers.

Secondly, another issue with his death spore degeneration, his calculations are off yet again. I have tested this method with consistency from other summoners and myselfo36vtpsutzj0.jpeg
bojspoxxe8cj.jpeg
y7zsjikp2yts.png
c3rhigwn9234.png
and at 30x death spores on an enemy he should be dealing exactly 1949.5 (64.98*30) per sec. where as my proof dictates only 854 damage/sec.

Kabam please take a look into this and feel free to request both photo and video identification if needed. Thank you.

Comments

• OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    I would like to point out that the damage you see on screen is "per tick" which occurs 2 times per second. The damage per second is 854 x 2 (1,708) However, i put together some calcs to get an idea of what you should see and still not getting the right total...by my estimation you should be getting 2,228.5 damage per tick (48.5 more than what is shown on screen).

gbyuyxt25c7x.png
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Depends whether or not Omega Reds death spores suffer from Diminishing Returns or not. If it does then it accounts for the difference per tick. If it doesn't than its a bug
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Like how this was on my Google home page as "trending" sadly don't have him though.
This discussion has been closed.