**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Monthly crystal.....

I have opened the monthly login crystal every month since it was introduced and never seen a 4*.

The drop rates are an effing joke and at some point it just becomes insulting.

Thanks for the free champ.

Comments

• SbkSbk Posts: 53
    I have opened the monthly login crystal every month since it was introduced and never seen a 4*.

• Just here for comments
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's all about luck you either have it or don't, these login crystals always have had a notoriously bad 4* payoff rate and you just have to suck it up and keep going.

My main has only ever pulled one 4* from it and that was void , my alts never gotten one at all and mostly my alliance has usually only gotten 3* as well.

It's a free crystal that we get for only loging in so there really isn't much to compliance about just wish they uped the 4* pay out rate
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Sbk wrote: »

I’ve gotten 2 4* ever since they were introduced. So its no that bad i guess
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    I am waiting for mine. Could be real soon :D I hope.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Sbk wrote: »

I’ve gotten 2 4* ever since they were introduced. So its no that bad i guess

For you lol. I have opened everyone too and only a 3 but yeah it’s a free champ so no complaints
    I’ve gotten 2 4* since they were introduced. I cant and wont complain about these. LIKE COME ON! It’s literally just logging in, at least its a free champ.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I’ve gotten 0 4* since the introduction and have had a second account for roughly 3 months. So now I get double the 3* 😂
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    its free dude, be happy you got something for free. If you want something thats FREE and a 4*, dream on.
    People complain about 3* but would u rather they remove free champs every month?
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    It's all about how you approach this. Go in expecting a 3* and you will never be disappointed. The day you finally pull a 4* you will party like it's 1699
    Romo790 wrote: »
    It's all about how you approach this. Go in expecting a 3* and you will never be disappointed. The day you finally pull a 4* you will party like it's 1699
    Basically