**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Monthly crystal.....

I have opened the monthly login crystal every month since it was introduced and never seen a 4*.

The drop rates are an effing joke and at some point it just becomes insulting.

Thanks for the free champ.

Comments

• SbkSbk Posts: 53
    I have opened the monthly login crystal every month since it was introduced and never seen a 4*.

• Just here for comments
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's all about luck you either have it or don't, these login crystals always have had a notoriously bad 4* payoff rate and you just have to suck it up and keep going.

My main has only ever pulled one 4* from it and that was void , my alts never gotten one at all and mostly my alliance has usually only gotten 3* as well.

It's a free crystal that we get for only loging in so there really isn't much to compliance about just wish they uped the 4* pay out rate
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Sbk wrote: »

I’ve gotten 2 4* ever since they were introduced. So its no that bad i guess
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I am waiting for mine. Could be real soon :D I hope.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Sbk wrote: »

I’ve gotten 2 4* ever since they were introduced. So its no that bad i guess

For you lol. I have opened everyone too and only a 3 but yeah it’s a free champ so no complaints
    I’ve gotten 2 4* since they were introduced. I cant and wont complain about these. LIKE COME ON! It’s literally just logging in, at least its a free champ.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I’ve gotten 0 4* since the introduction and have had a second account for roughly 3 months. So now I get double the 3* 😂
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    its free dude, be happy you got something for free. If you want something thats FREE and a 4*, dream on.
    People complain about 3* but would u rather they remove free champs every month?
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    It's all about how you approach this. Go in expecting a 3* and you will never be disappointed. The day you finally pull a 4* you will party like it's 1699
    Romo790 wrote: »
    It's all about how you approach this. Go in expecting a 3* and you will never be disappointed. The day you finally pull a 4* you will party like it's 1699
    Basically