**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Have you ever gotten a 4 star champion from a login crystal?

Comments

• YES
    got 4 star Hela
  • Deadshot260Deadshot260 Posts: 29
    YES
    Pulled a 4 star cable
  • Deadshot260Deadshot260 Posts: 29
    YES
    Very pleased
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    edited December 2017
    YES
    Last months.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    NO
    11 mons of pure 3* haha
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    NO
    3 star after 3 star
  • I haven't but two of the guys in my alliance have pulled a 4*. Its very rare but it does happen. The majority of us just haven't been blessed by Kabam yet to be one of the lucky few.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    YES
    Got Magik, once
  • NO
    Ha! Like the crystals would give me anything good
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    YES
    NC the other day
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    edited December 2017
    YES
    Hela
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I have not gotten a 4* from login crystals but one or 2 guys from my ally have in the past.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I pulled a 4* iceman from the login crystal a while back... Funny thing was, I had just gotten a 4* mutant awakening gem, so I took him straight to r5.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    NO
    Are you all clueless.

NOT the daily Uncollected. Which is still a no for me.

He's asking about the monthly LOGIN CRYSTAL, so like Loki, voodoo, or this past month hela/Thor or vulture

Wow you people
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    NO
    The poll has been rendered useless.. Don't know how people read LOGIN crystal as UNCOLLECTED DAILY crystal
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    gohard123 wrote: »
    The poll has been rendered useless.. Don't know how people read LOGIN crystal as UNCOLLECTED DAILY crystal

Let's not kid ourselves here, the poll was useless the moment it was posted. Even if everyone was responding correctly, the results would be 99% No, 1% Yes. Really don't need to survey the players to know what the results would be.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    gohard123 wrote: »

Also seeing to the fact that they get those daily crystals by logging on.WRONG!

If you don't LOGIN For a few days,or even a few hours when daily will be available in said few hours,It charges,is available and does not form another one,Until,You Claim said Crystal's.

Login crystals on the Other hand,Require logging in for some consecutive days (i.e.day 25,28).

Please read the title.This is Also Not meant to offend,As they MIGHT be similar,Some person might create a thread on said uncollected crystals and 4* pulls on there,but,It would pain me to see some comments saying they got 4* Hela in the login crystal.
  • YES
    If you have, please comment the champion you got
    Archangel
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    YES
    The only 4* i got from that crystal was Modok
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    NO
    Nope haven't gotten a 4* from them on any of my accounts
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 495 ★★★
    YES
    Back to back months. Phoenix and Howard. Neither very worthwhile but free !!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    NO
    One time and that was on my main and it was void in between my two accounts I've only ever pulled one out of however many there has been times 2.

Edit

Necro I see
    Old Post guess I voted then which was no now it's yes.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    NO
    Never, I've opened up every one. But I have seen them pulled in my alliance a couple of times.
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    NO
    Damn, I didn't even know you could get a 4* from the daily crystal. In the five plus months I've played, nothing.

And I've only ever gotten 3*s from the log-in crystal.
  • YES
    One : Civil Warrior
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    NO
    MoeyTehr wrote: »
    Damn, I didn't even know you could get a 4* from the daily crystal. In the five plus months I've played, nothing.

And I've only ever gotten 3*s from the log-in crystal.

I've been opening those for 11 months now and got two 4*s out of them.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Not yet.
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    NO
    wait... ITS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE!? OH BOI
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    I have opened every last login crystal from the very first one , and every single one has been a 3 star. Loooong sigh!