**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

All or nothing + strike back node

How to get through this node without dead? I mean if fight against enemy who have rating 4× higher, have bleed immune and control power champ is useless, what best champ to get through this node?

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Iceman & Gwenpool can withstand L3s.
  • Spark can taunt especials in AON node, and in case of emergency, a heavy attack can drain power every 30 seconds...
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Stark spidey
    How is power control useless? Magik sp2 power steals and locks
    LC, KM played right can also tank a sp3
  • It depends on who is there.

Sparky with his taunt works great and you can parry so use his heavy.

If there is a mystic there Blade is a great option with L3 boost or invulnerability boost

Iceman is also a great choice. It is a heal block node but with Iceman you can run suicides to get more attack out of him. He can take L3 all day just make sure not to use his L2 during the fight

I have seen people also use Nebula and Magik but I personally have not. So maybe someone else will chime in on other options
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    When i use vision on strike back node it cant control power instead add more power 1 bar @patchie93
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    M1k0rin wrote: »
    When i use vision on strike back node it cant control power instead add more power 1 bar @patchie93

L2 my dude. Or bring someone else.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Corvus glaive - gets to his L2 before L3 from defender can activate.

If defender is still alive from CGs L2 damage somehow, then his L2 power drains him back down and you can finish off remaining HP
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Aww ok thanks guys i'll try:)
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    edited September 2018
    You can use magik, she burns what she gives and power locks, also her specials doesn't let the opponents generate power.

Or SS ofc.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    “How to get through this node without dead?”

10/10 english, good try mate
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Another underrated champion for that node is MODOK.
    His sp1 will reverse healing and power gain for 150% which means your opponent will have 0 power when they get hit by it.
    You only need to play him well and a bit aggresive to gain sp1 quickly before you lost it due to the Plagued MInd node (power drained every 23 seconds)