**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

iPhone Xs Control Issues

I got the new iPhone Xs on Friday and after setting it up on Saturday I have found control issues. Things like when I hold block down to say heal blade my champ after initially holding block will just dash forward. Or whilst holding block defending from getting hit the block drops so I get hit. Also after holding block and then going to evade back the champ doesn’t respond and doesn’t do anything.

iPhone Xs 64GB
iOS 12.0

I will be playing in wars with my old phone until this is resolved and it is totally unpredictable.

Comments

• OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Yeah...get used to it. I’ve had my x for almost a year now
  • RhalRhal Posts: 1
    I'm having the exact same issues. When I go to dash backwards from a block my hero instead drops block and does nothing. A dash back to block will have the hero not do anything as well, if I try to double dash backwards the second dash will have the hero stand there and do nothing.
  • wensan312wensan312 Posts: 12
    And mine phone too. Some time, the dash forward or evade won't register base on my finger. I had already spend more than 3400 units for team revivie. Kabam can go check my purchased in my acc. This is ridiculous.
  • It seems they’re aware of an issue and looking into it
  • Hi,

We are aware of some control sensitivity issues specifically with the new iPhone XS. This is related to the DPI of these new devices. We'll have a fix on the way coming in an update soon. Thanks for your patience!
  • Thanks for the positive response!

If you want any help testing a fix I am willing to help, playing to a pretty high standard been a tier 2 alliance that’s currently in Platinum 2 season position with over 3 1/2 years of experience playing the game I may be able to add something ;)
  • ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    I’m having the same issues. Glad to hear it’s being worked on.
  • TankRT83TankRT83 Posts: 109
    I’m having the same issues on an iPhone X, not Xs
  • Bump FYI
  • SwappydooSwappydoo Posts: 21
    Just got the iPhone xs and I am having similar issues but also after a combo i am sometimes unable to dash back which resulted in a combo to the face. It does not always happen but it has cost me in map 6
  • HoochieMCOCHoochieMCOC Posts: 372
    I’m on Xs Max, having the same issues. When can expect a fix?
  • MadTitan616MadTitan616 Posts: 30
    Same with XS Max. Though, not always.
  • XS Max here. Having the same issue with champ dashing forward
  • Just the Xs for me. It must be an issue with other games as well because I play a game called 3D Sniper as well and when zooming in fully on that it was twitching all over with the slightest movement, they patched their game yesterday and the controls are working as intended again now :)
  • I’m on Xs Max, having the same issues. When can expect a fix?

Hi,

This specific control issue with the iPhone XS and XS Max will be resolved in the 20.1 game update. So really soon!
  • defcatdefcat Posts: 6
    edited October 2018
    Hi,

This specific control issue with the iPhone XS and XS Max will be resolved in the 20.1 game update. So really soon!
    @Kabam Lyra

I have the new XS max and i am was experiencing these issues, which i feel may have improved. But now i am finding difficulty with long evades. This morning in the Occult room i got hit several times by a gambit S2 when i was trying to out range the last hit of the attack. Yes, i can be a bit of a scrub sometimes but it was doing it consistently and i am confident it was not me as i used to have no issues with this SP attack. Can you shed any light on this?

Regards,

Def

Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • Has this been fixed because I am still having the issue on an iPhone XS Max 256GB running IOS 12.1. It really stinks having to fall back to an iPhone 7.
  • NastyJ74NastyJ74 Posts: 26
    Could you confirm if this has been resolved please? I have an iPhone Xs and am still experiencing my champs running forward when I’ve just pulled back and performing other actions when I’ve not touched the screen.
    I see it was mentioned it would be resolved in 20.1 but can’t see anything in the change log. @Kabam Lyra
    Thanks.
  • NastyJ74 wrote: »
    Could you confirm if this has been resolved please? I have an iPhone Xs and am still experiencing my champs running forward when I’ve just pulled back and performing other actions when I’ve not touched the screen.
    I see it was mentioned it would be resolved in 20.1 but can’t see anything in the change log. @Kabam Lyra
    Thanks.

Hello,

The specific issue related to controls on iPhone XS and XS Max was resolved as noted in the 20.1 update. This may be an unrelated performance issue. If you can, please post in our iOS performance thread at the top of the bugs section, using the template provided so we can have more details about the problem. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.