**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Science for all-round?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
Hi all.
Need some input on which science to rank up.
Want someone strong for AW def but who can also be good for AQ or questing.
Thx

Best Science for all-round? 102 votes

Take Quake 4* duped to rank 5
6%
JEbertSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsStarDarts_89XxLoganTDCxXJayCeeRockypantherx 7 votes
Take Modok 4* duped to rank 5
7%
Haji_SaabAxeCopFireRavenrob_33LoraxxxxchrissbjordannChampioncriticEnderDraco58Rowanda1 8 votes
Take Red hulk 5* unduped to rank 3
55%
MattylodanielmathShrimkinsGolden_GuardianAakashErza_Scarletmum_m2TheManMythLegendzuffySIlverProfessorKirklinSpeedbumpfish8sixWill435nameplasLimitless216Darkrider05NEO_mr_AndersonhendroidsvStark78Alfa 57 votes
Take Hulk 4* duped to rank 5
2%
spaceoctopusIhatepickingjkcjmiji 3 votes
Take Hulk ragnarok 4* duped to rank 5
25%
Captain_Kandicesfu_koraxHeadrollerMarsRuiRuiHammerbro_64Panchulon21simolazQuatre_198810or_StrongCharlie_SceneJackbrooks2580BlackFreQuencyPaytoPlayItsTheBroskiSairam44KngSpcSolotrixEpsilonloganBlackJ4zzCiqMCOC 26 votes
Take Rhino 5* unduped to rank 3
0%
My_Superior 1 vote

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Remember, in few months, 4* will be almost useless for you, because you can further upgrade 5* champs, not 4* ones.
  • Take Red hulk 5* unduped to rank 3
    Almost everyone I know hates fighting Red Hulk, Rank him up and you can use him for AW defense and anything else. He's a beast.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Either Gulk or Rulk. I prefer Gulk, he's a beastttt.
  • KngSpcKngSpc Posts: 53
    Gulk, no question. A lot more utility than any other options here. As for the 4* becoming redundant — as of right now, you can still complete all of the content in the game with 4* champs, so I wouldn’t worry about that.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Luke cage
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    If you’re looking for someone who can be used for both offense and defense I’d do Gulk.

But you could do Rulk if defense isn’t as important to you as offense. We have a 5* unduped Rulk on defense for diversity and he might get a kill once in a blue moon. I think the Holy Trinity and Blade keep him from getting more.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Well, it’s interesting how everyone thinks a 3/45 is so much stronger than a 5/50, the 3/45 is very similar in power actually, just slightly above, and Rulk is unawakened Gulk is awakened
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    KngSpc wrote: »
    Gulk, no question. A lot more utility than any other options here. As for the 4* becoming redundant — as of right now, you can still complete all of the content in the game with 4* champs, so I wouldn’t worry about that.

Having both Rulk and Gulk @5-50, I suggest Rulk. Plows through everything.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    rulk is a beast with 10 charges. gulk is great to have but no where close to the damages rulk can diss out.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Thx everyone for your input. Interesting to see that the Hulks really devides us.
    That’s why it has been so hard to choose...
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    He's a beast...
    aszsn13hmdo8.jpg