**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mastery setup: Priority should be on Fury or on Cruelty?

Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Hey everyone,

I recently discovered this community and the first thing I found out I was doing (completely...) wrong, was my Mastery Setup. I have rearranged this considerably and already maxed Precision. I have Fury 2/4 and I am working on unlocking Cruelty as well. So, which one I should max out first?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Fury is useless for majority of champs that you're using, max cruelty instead
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Ashburn wrote: »

Thanks. You mean that Fury will be applied only to the champions that I own that have this already (Sabretooth, Hela) but Cruelty will be applied to all of them...?
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Exactly
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Just look up Seatin's mastery guide for his f2p account. The fury mastery is not good, put points in Cruelty and Courage.
    Just look up Seatin's mastery guide for his f2p account. The fury mastery is not good, put points in Cruelty and Courage.

I used to have Courage maxed out, but I recovered the points and used them to max Precision. And honestly, I do not miss Courage at all.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Ashburn wrote: »

Thanks. You mean that Fury will be applied only to the champions that I own that have this already (Sabretooth, Hela) but Cruelty will be applied to all of them...?

Extended fury works well for Sabretooth, but enhanced fury is bugged for him and won't increase his damage. Cruelty is the better option in most cases.

Also, stay away from lesser cruelty and lesser precision. One point only.

Courage is worth at least a single point in my opinion. It's a good PI boost, which is good for arenas. It's also a nice attack boost for a single mastery point. You may not use it much in arena, but it can be very noticeable for questing and war.
    Thanks again boys, this is very useful info. I will also watch Seating's guide for more instructions.