**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

With a Heavy Heart I'm Quitting

2»

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Nihung wrote: »
    Akhilxcx wrote: »
    Finally i found my quiting twin @Nihung i quit this game today and this is the first time in years i have felt absolutely no pressure of aw and aqs. Just seriously annoyed with stupid bugs and kabam's inability to fix them.
    Let's enjoy life bro

@Akhilxcx I'm in the middle of a war so will quit after that....but yeah get your point! B)

hni1t34skja1.gif
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    I have pulled 27 5* which are not relevant to compete in either aq and aw and i have stopped grinding..i hate this rng luck..
  • NihungNihung Posts: 108
    Darv wrote: »
    The nerf to MD was a slap in the face forsure,ya they gave us back what we put into the mastery but not what we put into ranking the champs...MD barely works anymore...Ranked magik and dorm to r4 and now they are worthless...Look how op Blade is but yet they are worried about a mastery lmao..Let's fix in game issues for starters love this game and can't seem to walk away and kabam knows people are addicted

@Darv thing is a lot of people like me are quitting. They may have to start taking notice, but that masteries nerf on MD was a killer blow after the lag fest.

9o5srgk09aw8.jpg
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Darv wrote: »
    The nerf to MD was a slap in the face forsure,ya they gave us back what we put into the mastery but not what we put into ranking the champs...MD barely works anymore...Ranked magik and dorm to r4 and now they are worthless...Look how op Blade is but yet they are worried about a mastery lmao..Let's fix in game issues for starters love this game and can't seem to walk away and kabam knows people are addicted

@Darv thing is a lot of people like me are quitting. They may have to start taking notice, but that masteries nerf on MD was a killer blow after the lag fest.

9o5srgk09aw8.jpg

@Nihung thing is a lot of people already started quitting after sentinels came in aq and it was just mistakes after mistakes from kabam and absolutely no solution that made matters worse
  • NihungNihung Posts: 108
    @Akhilxcx don't get me started on Sentinels which are the computer game designer equivalent of a 4 year old submitting his/her drawing for the Stirling Prize.

Talk about mundane. Continually punching an NPC in the groin. Incredibly boring.
  • They just nerfed iceman too. His coldsnap stacks are ruined...they do these do things quietly and think no one will notice. I wonder if all stacked buffs will expire with the first buff like they have done with coldsnap? Many in my alliance are ready to walk away as well.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    edited September 2018
    bye
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    The lag is the worst, I know many in my alliance are fed up and will be quitting if its not fixed in the next update. Its not even recognised as a known issue with 20.0. Those two discussion threads, well I wont say discussion threads because all it is, is people entering their Phone info and Kabam just continuing on as normal. Since they started the threads they have not messaged since.

@MrTicTac19992008 I think if Kabam maybe said, "look the game doesn't work now on devices older than say X years" I'd get that, but they don't.

I have a feeling its linked to Dungeons and the Danger rooms.
This discussion has been closed.