**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are energy costs too high for Danger Rooms?

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
Considering the rewards, and the game allowing for, and encouraging, multiple entries into the uncanny danger room events, do you feel that 2 energy per tile is too much?

Are energy costs too high for Danger Rooms? 109 votes

Too high
77%
Crine60Madman_marvinDNA3000GamerLaylicEbbtideTheTAbyssRagamugginGunnerWhododo872dkatrylgr3nd3lmostlyharmlessnKaat19MhykkeStewmanTrektzuffyDaredevi1Fan7Tthunder2058MrLalow 84 votes
Just right
22%
GroundedWisdomDL864VoluntarisShrimkinsDrZolaLeNoirFaineantSwe_wolfisstakSpity68OzzieontAxeCopFirecytwbcnebBapoiVuDahSavio444Nemesis666Thecrusher_9756Cupidsimolaz 25 votes

Comments

• Too high
    Energy costs way too much! Especially for the Uncanny Danger Room which allows for multiple entries for one day only :/ Not possible to do them all without multiple energy refills
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Just right
    just right ... mmmmm....danger num num energy num num rooms num num
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Too high
    Yes if Kabam Want Us To Play It They Better Make The Energy Cost 0
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    Just right
    The rewards aren't bad in exchange for 18 energy. In my opinion, the epic room is very nice. I'm more than happy to use energy refills to run the epic room multiple times to collect 5* and T2A shards.
  • They should be free considering you don't get nothing for completion.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited September 2018
    Just right
    ljballer22 wrote: »
    The rewards aren't bad in exchange for 18 energy. In my opinion, the epic room is very nice. I'm more than happy to use energy refills to run the epic room multiple times to collect 5* and T2A shards.

i agree bro
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    Just right
    Smorphious wrote: »
    They should be free considering you don't get nothing for completion.

If you didn't get anything, then you need to file a help ticket. You should be getting rewards for completing the rooms. You can even run the Uncanny rooms multiple times as long as you have enough passes for the specific room.

• Too high
    I don't think they are excessively high, but they are somewhat higher than I would have set them to. I probably would have set the three lower difficulties to one energy, and left the two higher difficulties at two energy for all of the danger room types.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Too high
    The Uncanny DR's should be 0 energy, since they are already gated by the tickets.

The regular DR's should be 1/node at most, since at 2/node, it is 18 to do a run, 54 just to do Epic/Master/Heroic.

You would need 90 to do all 5.

That is a hefty daily tax if you still want to do the EQ's.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Just right
    I suppose the lower difficulty ones could be less energy, but it really doesn't seem like a major energy drain to me. EQ Heroic-UC is usually a first half of the month thing, even with Danger Rooms added in. Second half of the month it is nice to have something to do.

Dr. Zola