**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Okay, really?

I started doing dungeons today. My partner went AFK and I had to wait 10 minutes for it to end. Please make a solution. This is twice now that the partner quit on me without notice.

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Best solution is to just not go random. There's nothing stopping someone from quitting mid dungeon unfortunately.
  • GrafikdevGrafikdev Posts: 35
    maybe a second 1 minute timer when you hit conclude to hcnage your decision if you want and not have to wait the whole 10 minutes would be a solution
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I thought they added that
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    You can Exit the Dungeon. Little Door Icon. Lol.
  • TanukiTalesTanukiTales Posts: 253 ★★
    You can Exit the Dungeon. Little Door Icon. Lol.

That isn't available from the "Make your choice" screen though, I believe.
  • Boot79Boot79 Posts: 14
    It's not very good when you have to pick your team before you can find someone and then they turn up with the same class of champs and it Starts straight away and your shafted, it needs sorting out, the pairing up system is ridiculous
  • Boot79Boot79 Posts: 14
    I've not had a problem with that, my problem is the start screen, I picked 3 tech champs and pressed find someone and they turned up with 3 tech champs and it started with no chance of me changing my team or asking him to change his team.....ITS JUST STUPID
  • Miller1702Miller1702 Posts: 38
    What's stupid is I'm 220 points away from 27000 so I have to wait 3 days to open a crystal
  • Hey there, Summoners!

Thank you for all the time you took to share your thoughts and feedback on Dungeons! We can understand the frustration that happens due to the lost time caused by a partner going AFK. It limits rewards and forces you to wait until things are over and done with. With that said, understand it also is equally frustrating losing connection and spamming that reconnect button over and over, making sure you get back in to pull your weight. (I know I've been personally in a position like that in other games, so I know it isn't the best feeling in the world.)

So I have come to encourage a bit of discussion with that also in mind! What does everyone feel an appropriate wait time should be? Why do you feel this wait time is appropriate? Should the timer currently stay the same? Give us as much input as you feel appropriate to explain where you stand and why!

Keep in mind that we can't promise that anything said in this thread will change the current or future state of Dungeons. We do appreciate the feedback you all bring to us, and it is extremely helpful to see where everyone's thoughts are so we know where things may or may not need improvement within The Contest.

• 5 minutes are absolutely sufficient to reconnect. Also why not just add the exit button to the "make your decision" screen?