**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unfair game to low players

Look this game is good and all but how do you expect low players to get good rewards when all the good rewards are being given to all the high players, some people might feel frustrated and they’ll stop playing, the high players get everything while we struggling down here to get 200-500 red or orange crystal, tbvh it’s not fair.

Comments

• Yeah I know but the rewards are really low, and most of the high guys all used credit cards for buy units and all.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Yeah I know but the rewards are really low, and most of the high guys all used credit cards for buy units and all.

You could do that aswell if you want to progress as fast as the high level players.
  • I didn’t say they should give use really big rewards but they should try to make it kinda ok for us to play
  • Voltolos wrote: »
    Yeah I know but the rewards are really low, and most of the high guys all used credit cards for buy units and all.

You could do that aswell if you want to progress as fast as the high level players.
    I could if I had a credit card
  • Haji_Saab wrote: »
    most of the high guys all used credit cards for buy units and all.

No.
    Ohh really??
  • Every game needs patience and time bro you can't get a 5 star champ right away dude. You need a lot of practice to get to that level. I only had 2 and 1 stars at starting and now I have 6 5stars.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

I play around 2 years now with couple of brakes, spend one dollar on some trash) atm I have 2 6* champs and around 5k units.
    some hints: use units only for masteries; get some skill with parry and dexterity; 2* and 3* arena gives you units for low number of fights; initial run off every eq level gives you units, doing lower difficulties is ok
    I didn’t say they should give use really big rewards but they should try to make it kinda ok for us to play

we had gp goes to movie event, where you could easily get some 5*, and not danger rooms give you 5* shards for using 2* and 3* without expecting you to have perfect skills or using ton of boosts. the biggest gap is between players who are in plat alliances in war and everyone else, more t5b and 6* shards there. but allys there are also pretty stressful, I've always preferred semiretired chill atmosphere
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    most of the high guys all used credit cards for buy units and all.

No.
    Ohh really??

Lot's of good free to play players in the game and units are available in the game. I saved up 26,000 units without buying any
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    It's a progression game .. everyone started with nothing and have built their roster over a period of years (3 years in my case). Why would a day 1 player gets the same reward as a day 1000 player?

P.S. the rewards are far more liberal these days as compared to the early days

This is very true. New players seem to pull a 4* within the first month. Seems like it took me 6 months to do so (and it was Iron Fist).
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    I remember being in that position soldier, you just gotta grind as much as you can for more crystals and more ISO in order to progress. The process may seem long but that's what it was like when I played this game for the first time on release trust me; just keep on pushing soldier.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I remember being new to the game. To be fair, this game is way easier now for new players, what with the introduction of new god-tiers and 6* champs. It's the older players who really struggled, as all we had back then were, on the modern tier list, usually mid-tier.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    This is a progression based game, the more you progress the better the rewards.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    this kind of posts and grounded wisdom send me directly to jail
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Read my beginners guide in the forums
  • BbgBbg Posts: 17
    Look this game is good and all but how do you expect low players to get good rewards when all the good rewards are being given to all the high players, some people might feel frustrated and they’ll stop playing, the high players get everything while we struggling down here to get 200-500 red or orange crystal, tbvh it’s not fair.

When I first started this game there was no shard crystals. U either got lucky from a premium hero crystal or $$ a 4* crystal. Don’t tel me it’s unfair now a days. It’s 100x easier to get champs than it was for me back then. Just keep playin youll get there to having r5’s and r4’s like me and plenty of others that have been playing for a long time.

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    This is a game of progression. Like what everyone else said.

Wait until your bottleneck are T2A and T5B. Even when you want to spend money you need to think if $100 is worth 3000 T5B shards.

Just enjoy the ride. When you get to my level you’re gonna find that what you’re complaining about is child’s play at the moment. Last month I sold 60 4* champs because of frustration. And it didn’t hurt me at all except I can’t grind the 4* arena as much.

Patience is key.
  • When I started this game as the game released there were no shard no way to but 4 star crystal 3 star are of 400 units 30 to 40 champions only no monthly quest. Only act and arenas and it take me a month to get a 3 star form premium hero crystal. I start a new account I don’t even play him just 2 or 3 times login in a week and I am in alliance which do not kick me. Now 2 months have gone I am level 17 player have 19 3 stars and 4 stars without even playing that account. It take me a year on my original account which I play active to get my first 4 star colosus. Now tell me that beginners progress slowly ! Even I have 7000 5 star shards on that account
  • Ashburn wrote: »
    Dude work ur way up slowly. 18 months ago, I was just finishing act 3. 6 months later, I finished exploring act 4. Now I'm almost done with act 5.4 initial clear and clearing uncollected EQs. Yes progression might seem slow now, but trust me it gets better.

For new players you have the beginner bracket for arenas. Take advantage of that, use ur first 4 stars to spearhead ur way up. Before you know it, you'll be where I am now. Even I know that it will take some time to get my first r5 5*. I'm not sad cuz the path ahead is clear.

Don't judge ur progression based on others. Set milestones for yourself and achieve them

The beginning bracket is great but kind of lost on new players. Once you get the hang of the game and if your roster sucks it may be seriously worth restarting and dedicating a moth to grinding until your fingers bleed.
  • Month lol☺
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★

With all due respect, your view is 1000% wrong. In today's game, there's more ways than ever to acquire 4 and 5* shards even for a beginning player. And even back when i first started they gave a huge advantage with brackets for those players who started less than 60 days ago. Back in the day, Act 4 was really hard. 5*'s were as rare as 6*s. 4*s fragments were sort of a static resource. But in today's game you have so much to do and get through that using 5 and 6* just wouldn't do you justice. All the experienced players are saying go through story mode, get your skill level up, etc because there's no where to go for an end game player but in wars which require skill.

I've put a ton of work in the last 18 months of playing, with a rating just under 500,000. I'm end game, finished all the content, and I envy you that you have the entire road ahead of you, with the champions that exist today.

As for the elite alliances, you can't compare your 6 month old account or whatever to someone who's played since the beginning. Just not going to happen. Be happy with what you've got, and play your best.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    I got my first 4* from Premium Hero Crystal 3 hours before reaching level 50 (when it was the highest level).

Yes, that was a long time ago, but we all started with nothing and had to build up from there.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★

uhmmmm, no. the rewards are earned by completing content... I have played for over 3 years... and have a pretty good team of champs and the items I need for them, so grind it out
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ok it doesn’t take that long to get far if you know what your doing
    I played for about 10 months and was still on lines on the sand now a month and a half after that I’ve started act 5.4 exploration
    Once you get into the game the rewards will does quite fast just don’t expect them to come overnight
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I started this game back in April. It doesn't take any time to get champs and rank them. I have about 20 5* champs already. The one thing I wish the game did have is a tutorial for new players. When I joined I knew nothing about the brackets. I wasted my whole beginner and intermediate time before I learned about the whole bracket system. The forums r a great source for information, but they shouldn't be required to learn about the game. I didn't join the forums until I was past level 30. I just thought it would be like global chat. More in-game messages would be a great help.