**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• GODi76667GODi76667 Posts: 1
    I want Shuma-Gorath in the Game. Also a marvel character😎
  • Ruben101Ruben101 Posts: 49
    Thor infinity war (cosmic)
  • Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    Kaecilius Mystic Max PI 3953

Ability: Dark Revision
    Kaecilius draws upon even darker forces when nearing his demise, granting a burst of Regen, Fury, and Power Drain with each damage done to the foe.
    Passive: Kaecilius gains energy resistance when blocking and physical resistance when he isn't blocking. The damage of the other kind is increased in return.
    Kaecilius invokes 3 forbidden spells to aide in battle:
    Soul Drain- inflicts a poison on the foe
    Prevention Rune- inflicts weakness
    Shadow breaker- inflicts armor break
    Heavy attacks: The twin sickle knives have a chance to degenerate the victims life force over a period of time.

Special 1: Dreaded Hex- kaecilius draws in malice and fires it as a concentrated sphere. This attack way drain the foes power

Special 2: Bladed Sorcery- kaecilius holds the target in the astral plane with bursts of magic then furiously slashes away with his dual sickles. Causes bleed and steals the foes power.

Special 3: Domain of the Faltine- kaecilius combines his training from the Ancient One with forbidden rituals to eradicate the foes very own presence. Causes heal block, fatigue, and stuns for 7 seconds.

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Ebony Maw, Cull Obsidian, M'baku!!
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    edited September 2018
    Heated Claws Wolverine from Return of Wolverine
    Spiderman 2099
  • The characters that I would love to see introduce to the game are..
    Misty Knight
    Domino (Movie version)
    Colleen Wing
    Captain Falcon
    Iron Heart
    Tigra
    Shuri
    Okoye
    White Tiger (Ava Ayala)
    Captain America (Isaiah Bradley)
    Nocturne
    NightShade
  • GostWolf21GostWolf21 Posts: 20
    Guys if i have two acc and playing with that in single device on same location then is that piloting thing or not?
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Id like to see beetle added.
  • JukeGJukeG Posts: 1
    Scorpion should be in the game and have a Neurotoxin mechanic like Archangel has but not that overpowered! His Awakened Ability would be called "Stinger Potency" and would have a 30% to inflict Neurotoxic with every critical hit (Max 2 stacks),also it would increase the duration of the Neurotoxin.When the combo meter reaches 10 hits he has a 70% chance to inflict poison, when poison has stacked up to 5 stacks it would be converted into one stack of Neurotoxin, which would last 10 seconds (Max 4 stacks). I hope Kabam reads this and considers adding Scorpion into the game, if you add him feel free to change any ability and it's mechanic, but he still should be a poison based champion! Thanks! 😀
  • HankSpectorHankSpector Posts: 60
    sandman (science)
    Ability: solid mass
    - sandman gains a certain number of physical resists, armour ups and fury charges when his health reaches 25% or below.

Passive:
    - sandman’s heavy attacks are unstoppable and indestructible for a brief period of time.
    - Sandman gains physical resist and fury charges as the battle goes on.

Special 1
    - sandman launches an assault on his enemy with streams of sand projecting at the enemy after which he has a 12% chance to gain indestructiblity which can increase to a max of 20% when duped fully.

Special 2
    - sandman grows in mass and slams his fists down on opponents creating tremors similar to what quake does with her heavy attack and specials though not as potent as quakes.

Special 3
    - sandman catches his enemy in a quicksand pit and unleashed a barrage of attacks on the enemy causing negative concussion charges and stun onto enemy

Synergy boosts
    (Unique) Frightful four: medusa

(Unique) Sinister six: doctor octopus, electro, rhino

Nemesis: Spider-Man(classic), Spider-Man(symbiote), Spider-Man(stark enhanced)

Enemy: spider-Gwen, Spider-Man(miles morales)

Dracula (mystic)
    Ability: vampiric lust
    - gains stronger life drain and regeneration as he is further duped.

Passive:
    - has bleed immunity, life drain, regeneration, bleed, and high critical hit chances.

Special 1:
    - hits enemy with quick slashes causing any number of bleed charges

Special 2:
    - hits enemy with onslaught of attacks causing bleed and life drain

Special 3:
    - attacks victim with a few slashes then drains their blood through their neck causing life drain and serious bleed to enemy.

Synergy boosts:

- horror show: abomination, mephisto, beast, nightcrawler
    - Nemesis: blade
    - Enemies: captain America (ww2)
    - Hired gun: deadpool, deadpool(x-force)
  • lqd1lqd1 Posts: 54
    1. Dr. Doom(infamous ironman version)- tech with some mystic aspect
    2. Cosmic Ghost rider- cosmic
    3. Morbius- science
    4. Captain venom-skill
    5. Darwin-mutant
  • my suggestion is Weapon H. i would love to see him make an appearance in the contest. he's all of the best parts of both Wolverine & Hulk combined.

• I think that Kabam should bring these characters into the game:
    Okoye
    Shuri
    M'baku
    Silver Surfer
    Doctor Doom
    Mr. Fantastic
    Human Torch
    Invisible Woman
    The Thing
    Galactus (Maybe)
  • BelaPichBelaPich Posts: 89
    -Quick Silver
    -Apocalypse
    -Thor infinity War
    -Ebony Maw
    -iron spidey
    -The destroyers
    -Odin
    -Scarlet Witch infinity War
  • *Can You Add Sandman In the game?
  • The character I want to see added is the mutant Spider man
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    Just some more mystics
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Pls add anti venom, iron spider, lizard, sandman, spiderman 2099,storm breaker thor and hobgoblin
  • Wardy31Wardy31 Posts: 6
    Shadowcat
  • LoneWing13LoneWing13 Posts: 21
    Wardy31 wrote: »
    Shadowcat

And give her a synergy bonus with Colossus, and update Colossus so he has a synergy bonus with Shadowcat!
  • LoneWing13LoneWing13 Posts: 21
    I've tried saying this before, but I got shot down last year.

Please bring Singularity to the game. I haven't quite thought about her special attacks, but her offensive abilities include energy projection, so something similar to the attacks of Iron Man.

She should be a cosmic champion.

As for her passive abilities, how about this?
    Enveloping Shroud
    Singularity is able to transform her body into a shroud, which should allow her to conceal herself, making her hard to hit.

Immune to Bleed and possibly poison
    Due to her not being human, Singularity cannot bleed.

Time travel
    Since she can teleport across time, why not give Singularity a similar ability to regenerate after being attacked.
  • Which new characters will you like to see.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Hobgoblin- Ned Leeds version.
  • Thor (Stormbreaker) Cosmic
    Ability: God of Thunder
    At the start of the game, Thor surrounds himself with bolts of thunder, dealing X damage over 20 seconds.
    Passive: Gain one thunder charge whenever Thor gets hit once. One thunder charge deals 5% more damage.

Heavy Attacks: Has a 75% chance to inflict shock on opponent, dealing X damage over 5 seconds.

Special 1: Ground Pound
    Thor smashes his stormbreaker on the floor, dealing area damage to surrounding enemies.
    20% chance to get unblockable and a 100% chance to inflict stun for 3 seconds.

Special 2: Summon the Bifrost
    Thor teleports away using the bifrost, and suddenly appears the enemies for a sneak attack.
    50% chance to be unblockable. If enemy has lower than 50% health, surround Thor with bolts of thunder, dealing X damage over 10 seconds.

Special 3: Power of the Stormbreaker
    Thor jumps up high, surrounds himself with lightning, and hurls his stormbreaker to opponent.
    100% chance to inflict shock, dealing X damage over 8 seconds. Thor gains unblockable and unstoppable for 3 seconds.

• Mr. Negative Superhuman

Ability: Mental Domination
    Mr Negative controls opponent whenever he loses 20% health, stunning opponents for 5 seconds and removes all debuffs on Mr Negative.
    Passive: Mr Negative gains regenerate every time he is struck by a heavy attack, regenerating X health over 3 seconds.

Heavy Attacks: Has 100% chance to inflict power drain on opponent.

Special 1: Devil's Mask
    Mr Negative creates 2 souls to attack the opponent, dealing damage from the outside and the inside.
    100% chance to cast a lifesteal on the opponent.

Special 2: Electrical Blast
    Mr Negative charges up, releases a massive blast that can destroy the opponent.
    Regenerates X health and inflicts power drain on opponent.

Special 3: The Dark Force
    Mr Negative can' t control that power, and releases it by shocking the opponent.
    Gain cruelty, percision, armor up for 10 seconds, and inflict armor break for 5 seconds, and drain up to 2 bars of energy. If your opponent has no energy left, Mr Negative gains regenerate for the rest of the game.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    HELLCOW
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    edited September 2018
    I am sure Mystique must be in the works; she has been a must long enough, at least. The Mercury Team and Bloody Mary and Legion would be great as well. What about Manifold and Singularity?
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    JOPARO wrote: »
    Lol They say that they need more strong female champs for “diversity” (not seeing rocket scream oppression for not having more raccoons, or groot for not having more trees. Only 2 trees and one raccoon, this is where we really need diversity) but anyways, if they’re going to add more females, they should buff the older ones, because my thor Jane foster got nothin over my Archangel, iceman or stark spider.

I love strong women: D (Shehulk> Va-Sohn> Titania> Thundra) and others

They do need to have a some female Champs that are not #Small.
  • Hi there, new to the forum, former comic collector circa 1987-1992.

These are the characters I would like to see added, in order of my personal preference:

1. Sub-Mariner
    2. Black Knight (former Avenger)
    3. Quicksilver
    4. Mystique
    5. Thing
    6. Captain Britain
    7. Speedball
    8. Kitty Pryde
    9. Wonderman
    10. Hercules
    11. Gilgamesh
    12. Longshot