**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone play end-game material with maxed-out 3*s? If yes, which ones?

Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
What the title says. Are there (very) skilled guys (or girls) in here that can pull that with maxed-out 3*s and, if yes, which ones...? I am talking about (at least) ACT 4 , RoL, LoL etc.

It would be good to know if you can count on certain champs to take you to the top and that would be worth maxing out, instead of some not-so-useful 4* champs.

Thanks!

Comments

• Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    edited September 2018
    If anyone does LoL with 3* they will probably spends about 50,000 units and a lot of time
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Maxed out 3* can probably take you to about 5.2.2, with patience and skill you could every thing up until point, but from there i think a 4/40 is about the minimum needed to do it with relatively no resources.

I used my maxed 3* GR for a couple fights in act 5.4 as i used him as synergy for Blade, but they were generally easy no fuss fights that ended up being around 5min long and in the 250 hit range.

With accessibility of 4* i dont think its necessary to worry about 3* too much except for clearing act 4 amd heroic/master in the EQ.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Maxed out 3* can probably take you to about 5.2.2, with patience and skill you could every thing up until point, but from there i think a 4/40 is about the minimum needed to do it with relatively no resources.

Man, you are clearly a much better player than I am! I have only completed (not yet fully explored) Act 4.1 and I use a couple of 5* and 3 4* on my teams, with the occasional help of few spare health potions.I see that a Colossus is at a gate down the road, I only have him as a 3* and I already worry...