**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

HOW DO YOU FIGHT KORG!!!!????

I need help fighting Korg. Just tell me what not to do. That would be most helpful. All those YouTube videos aren't helping and they babble too much. I dueled him about 20 times with my r4 Medusa and am dropping dead in the middle of specials. I really need help with him!! Thanks!

Comments

• OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    You can't attack him with medium attacks while he has rock shield active. Parry and use light attacks, or intercept and do light attacks.
    His shield will eventually fall off for some time and you can attack him with mediums again

So basically no swiping forward to attack when his rock shield is active?
    You can't attack him with medium attacks while he has rock shield active. Parry and use light attacks, or intercept and do light attacks.
    His shield will eventually fall off for some time and you can attack him with mediums again

Also how do you stop him from going Unstoppable and Unblockable??
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Don't attack into his block and don't use dexterity to evade too much.

Some of the YouTube videos do ramble a bit, but they do cover this information with some nice gameplay to go along with it. If you're having trouble with Korg, it might be worth biting the bullet and sitting through a video.

Don't attack into his block and don't use dexterity to evade too much.

Some of the YouTube videos do ramble a bit, but they do cover this information with some nice gameplay to go along with it. If you're having trouble with Korg, it might be worth biting the bullet and sitting through a video.

I've sat through all the videos lol. Just not making sense to me. And what is Dexterity even good for? You can't avoid it activating when fighting. Just for the extra crit damage? If you're not good at intercepting than this really doesn't help, does it?
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    One option is to take off dexterity and fight with nightcrawler. Not a great option though. I agree he's tough.

Wondering where the extra damage during his sp2 came from? Is it because I finished my combo with a medium before using his special 2?

iylouxg2wcny.jpg

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Is actually still part of his sig ability ... Forgot to mention, but you can't hit him with heavy attacks and special attacks that make contact too.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    anyone who uses energy attacks like DS or mags but...