**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 4* Dungeon crystal do you think is the best?

Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
Since I'm only at prestige 3900 I've got a bit to go to be in the next tier of Dungeon rewards. I just got my 900 artifacts for my first 4* dungeon crystal. The thing is each of the crystals have a few good champs and a few bad champs with the rest just meh champs. Which crystal would you choose?

Which 4* Dungeon crystal do you think is the best? 15 votes

Chaos Crystal (Storm, Venompool, Green Goblin, Spidergwen, Gamora, Jane Foster, Starlord, Taskmaster, Void & Gambit
13%
Potis08Gatish777 2 votes
Nightmare Crystal (Captain Marvel, Iron Patriot, Thor Ragnarok, Howard the Duck, Hyperion, Falcon, Cable, Miles Morales & Scarlet Witch
13%
Mars___Lucifer1810 2 votes
Genisis Crystal (Logan, Quake, Dr. Strange, Hela, Black Panther, Elektra, Iceman, Dr. Octopus, Nebula & Magneto
40%
XxLoganTDCxXJay_pnRockypantherxFangmanglerRanger_C4Bfinkish 6 votes
Evolution Crystal (Thor, Morningstar, Cap. America, Beast, Blade, Groot, Karnak, Spiderman, Yondu & Blue Cyclops
13%
Lt_Magnum_1Fusionbang2 2 votes
War Crystal (Venom, X-force Deadpool, Sentry, Iron man, Daredevil, Medusa, Killmonger, Bishop, Juggernaut & Ant-man
20%
ChampioncriticKerguelenMasterEpicLord549 3 votes
Death Crystal (Black Widow, Hulk Ragnarok, Moon-Knight, White Magneto, Drax,
0%

Comments

• Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Well it wouldn't let me add the last champs for the Death Crystal - Sabertooth, Vulture, The Hood, MODOK and Spiderman Symbiote
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Depends totally on your current roster and known upcoming needs
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    Depends totally on your current roster and known upcoming needs

It still doesn't hurt to get other people's opinions.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Evolution Crystal (Thor, Morningstar, Cap. America, Beast, Blade, Groot, Karnak, Spiderman, Yondu & Blue Cyclops
    Blade and Morningstar are game changers. It duped, Spiderman is an AW defense troll. Yondu is an underrated attacker and can be an annoying defender because he can go through parries.
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    Blade and Morningstar are game changers. It duped, Spiderman is an AW defense troll. Yondu is an underrated attacker and can be an annoying defender because he can go through parries.

He can be parried. His light attack is yaka arrow which can't be parried. His medium is a regular attack which can be parried. If you stand next to him, he will throw a light attack. If you move away and wait for him to dash forward and attack you, he will throw a medium which can be parried. That's how I play him. Parry his dash attack. Push him to L1 and bait his L1. If he is stun immune, he is a nightmare at least for me.
    Went with the Death Crystal hoping for the Hulk or Sabertooth...Ended up duping Moon knight. At least its 5* shards