**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Future champ update

We have seen venom, carnage getting buff, but there are champ who are worse, some example Spider Gwen, Colossus, Kamala khan, Iron patriot, cyclops (and so on) who are worst of the worst. I personally thing Venom or even carnage were ok champ compare to those. Is there any criteria thay determines who get buffed or any voting system?
I would personally like DD classic to have some furry when he is awakened as his damage output is so low he is barely usable. (Some of the 3 star hits harder with more utility than him). And I know he has good ability of dodging projectiles but for that he needs 200 sig stone for 6 star which is not worth spending that sigstone on both 5 star or 6 star (6 star sigstone not available yet). Most people can evade most of the specials anyway.

Just a thought. Most people might agree or might disagree. Not asking to make him God tier champ but at least usable either in offense or defense). There might be some guy saying DD is good enough so quick question to those guy, do you ever use your DD in defense/offense in AW or use him on AQ, when you are on high tier Alliance?

Thanks
Have a nice day.

Comments

• Options
    Bikalp wrote: »
    I would personally like DD classic to have some furry when he is awakened as his damage output is so low he is barely usable. (Some of the 3 star hits harder with more utility than him). And I know he has good ability of dodging projectiles but for that he needs 200 sig stone for 6 star which is not worth spending that sigstone on both 5 star or 6 star (6 star sigstone not available yet). Most people can evade most of the specials anyway.

You want to replace OG DD's Sig Ability with Fury? I personally find Auto Evade much more helpful than Fury.

I am saying if they could add fury on signature ability for DD he will be a lot usable on attack. Not saying to remove auto evade. To auto evade 100% you have to have 200 Sig. Adding extra fury attack will not hurt.

Example Medusa has auto block and she needs high sig and usefull on awd, but she also has fury which is her awakened ability and very usefull for attack.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Bikalp wrote: »
    We have seen venom, carnage getting buff, but there are champ who are worse, some example Spider Gwen, Colossus, Kamala khan, Iron patriot, cyclops (and so on) who are worst of the worst. I personally thing Venom or even carnage were ok champ compare to those. Is there any criteria thay determines who get buffed or any voting system?

Just a thought. Most people might agree or might disagree. Not asking to make him God tier champ but at least usable either in offense or defense). There might be some guy saying DD is good enough so quick question to those guy, do you ever use your DD in defense/offense in AW or use him on AQ, when you are on high tier Alliance?

Thanks
    Have a nice day.

I think this buff has to do with the move release. It's pretty important that they upgrade Venom for the movie so after people are all amped up from it, they can then play as Venom in game.

The Luke Cage, Rulk buff had a lot to do with the 6* release to my understanding.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    You list arguably the 6 worst champs in the game and then go on to say u prefer them to upgrade a different champ u have? Is this to improve the game or just a champ u have and like playing?
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    I think iron patriot, hulk buster, groot, dd new one worst of all worst champ. Others worst champ collosus, magneto, kamala etc etc....
  • Options
    Neotwism wrote: »
    You list arguably the 6 worst champs in the game and then go on to say u prefer them to upgrade a different champ u have? Is this to improve the game or just a champ u have and like playing?

Yeah there are lots of worst champ, and i am just checking how they pick the next champ to buff, and if they do by person interest i would like DD classic to be next champ as he has potential to be better champ without re-vamping or very little upgrade. I personally don't like idea of single champ who dominate whole game. So not asking to make DD god mode but just usable with low dupe level. And yeah i like DD as a personal preference just like Batman from DC comics. Kabam releasing all the new champ and character with huge buff while all the old champs are all lagging. They need to stop making new champ who are god tier and make all of them average like the old champ or evolve the old champ to be usable in the future.

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Maybe have it so when he evades a projectile he gains a fury now this fury will keep stacking as long as he evades but if an evade fails he loses the furies(if u dex a special the stacks wouldn’t be lost)