**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

White Fox

I read that the comic book Contest of Champions would introduce and adapt 2 new characters from the comics into the game

1.Guillotine introduced in the comics and adapted to the game

2. White Fox introduced in the comics but not adapted into the game.

When do we expect to see White Fox a heroine from South Korea. Is there issues with bringing her in or does she not fit into the schedule you guys have set up???

I am curious bout her character and would like to see her in the game

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Guillotine originally debuted in the game, then adapted to comics. White fox hasnt been added for the same reason other characters havent been added. Can only add so much at once, and its a crapshoot as to who is added first
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    HELLCOW/White Fox crossover?
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @Voluntaris

😂 Bro I honestly hope you get your Hellcow eventually. You’ve been begging for forever, plus it’d be a cool addition.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    More B-list champs that are God tier...while Marvel's most powerful A-list characters are collecting dust because they are useless.

No thanks. They can take 2 months off from releasing new champs and put that effort into revising existing champs.
  • donaldmousedonaldmouse Posts: 16
    white fox would be pretty sick
  • donaldmousedonaldmouse Posts: 16
    her kumiho could be like a pre fight ability, or could be activated like diablo's
  • Primmer79 said:

Guillotine originally debuted in the game, then adapted to comics. White fox hasnt been added for the same reason other characters havent been added. Can only add so much at once, and its a crapshoot as to who is added first

Also, White Fox started as a game character (Marvel Future Fight) before appearing in the comics. I doubt she'll ever debut in MCOC since she was created by the crew at Netmarble.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Holy necro.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Marri said:

More B-list champs that are God tier...while Marvel's most powerful A-list characters are collecting dust because they are useless.

No thanks. They can take 2 months off from releasing new champs and put that effort into revising existing champs.

one of the best things kabam did in this game is making C-list champs gods here