**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeon Random Etiquette

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Seriously, we should discuss some etiquette if you're going to try doing dungeons in a random setting.

1) Don't bring champs for just one side. That's a douche move. What happens if your partner does the same? Do you argue over who takes which side when?

2) Don't do dungeon 7 if you can't handle at least 4 rooms, preferably 5. If you can't definitively do this, don't go random. Period.

3) Comminicate!!!! Discuss what sides each will take in each room before just jumping on a side.

4) Just don't be a douche. This guy brought 3 science champs (6* YJ, 5* Spidey and Luke (4/55 each). That's a douche move. Left me to fight the noded boss with only one bleed immune champ. Know your limitations. jc3te4ly0iqi.jpeg

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Sometimes you got no choice but to run dungeons with randos... I usually invite everyone in my friends list, but they can't always play... Then I have to resort to randos.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Never du it with. Randoms if u need full point.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    This should be common sense, but common sense is not that common, the irony...
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Add me for D7; nickname Codornas
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    Never trust a random past room 2.... lol... that is the only etiquette you need
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    DalBot wrote: »
    Seriously, we should discuss some etiquette if you're going to try doing dungeons in a random setting.

1) Don't bring champs for just one side. That's a douche move. What happens if your partner does the same? Do you argue over who takes which side when?

2) Don't do dungeon 7 if you can't handle at least 4 rooms, preferably 5. If you can't definitively do this, don't go random. Period.

3) Comminicate!!!! Discuss what sides each will take in each room before just jumping on a side.

4) Just don't be a douche. This guy brought 3 science champs (6* YJ, 5* Spidey and Luke (4/55 each). That's a douche move. Left me to fight the noded boss with only one bleed immune champ. Know your limitations. jc3te4ly0iqi.jpeg

I only do 3 rooms of 7 twice. To do 5 rooms of dungeon 7 is silly. I am always almost full health after room 3 and will stop anyways because I do not trust anybody.
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    I do
    Randoms. So what. Most of my people are asleep when I’m messing around on the game. I have to. And I’ve met some great people. Met some well a bunch of dousche bags. My point is don’t dis someone for doing randos cause it might be their only way.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »

I only do 3 rooms of 7 twice. To do 5 rooms of dungeon 7 is silly. I am always almost full health after room 3 and will stop anyways because I do not trust anybody.

Why silly? Going for 20 or nothing at all!

It is silly because you have very low skilled or less experienced individuals trying on 7 so I just came to the conclusion of doing 3 rooms only. I have 8000 prestige so i have 2 5/65 champs and several 4/55. Also 3 6 stars. I have no rush and have fun.

By the way you say 20 or nothing? Lmao. And i won the lottery yesterday.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    jc3te4ly0iqi.jpeg

To your point 2: Don't join random if you're going to be butthurt when your partner doesn't want to go the distance. It's common knowledge you don't join queue if you have your serious pants on. Joining random and then tryharding. That's, as you would put it in the phrase you learned today,.... a douche move.

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    jc3te4ly0iqi.jpeg

To your point 2: Don't join random if you're going to be butthurt when your partner doesn't want to go the distance. It's common knowledge you don't join queue if you have your serious pants on. Joining random and then tryharding. That's, as you would put it in the phrase you learned today,.... a douche move.

I mean, it's not as though you couldn't, I dunno, communicate that you're not comfortable going any further at any point? 🤔🤦🏻‍♂️