**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The "My Little Symbiote" Event

Comments

• cost gold for upgrade ? ty
  • Apple_user2Apple_user2 Posts: 102
    What is the stats for the symbiode
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ravi1729 wrote: »
    So we can use him in Alliance Quests right??

You will be able to take him into Alliance Quests if you choose, but then you're locking him out of the Event Quest, which is the only place where the Boosts work, and where he can really shine!
    Any hint as to what the symbiod event quest rewards are will they be better then uncollected
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    This is a really cool idea! Thanks!
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    for how long the Symbiotic Enhancements boost are going to be active?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Hey there Miike i see u mentioned uncollected changing to epic this month only what are the rewards for that difficulty

No change in the Rewards! It's just a change of name because it is not only locked to Uncollected Summoners this time.

What about the symbiote difficulty?
    Also do you guys take back our pet after the event is over?
  • FallingKingdomsFallingKingdoms Posts: 26
    edited September 2018
    (Deleted, confirmed above.)
  • NitoNito Posts: 70
    Gotta hand it to you Kabam, this is pretty original. A few questions though: Are the enhancments permanent, of just temporary like boosts? And if they're permanent, are we able to get them all? Can more than one be applied at once?
  • Can we use the symbiote in solo content such as story? If so I’d like to test him out against some fun opponents!
  • CELEZECELEZE Posts: 46
    edited September 2018
    To be clear: we are losing one month of uncollected in exchange for one month of epic difficulty?

Do I have this right, if so, will the epic difficulty have at least equivalent rewards to uncollected?
    Yep they have the same rewards as prev month only named differently
    But we have a bonus difficulty named Symbiod(harder than ex uncollected actual epic, for this month at least)
  • Sounds fun. And I guess if I want a souvenir I will have to take a screen shot? Would be cool if you just take all of his abilities away at the end of the month and let us keep them just for the collection. I have always wanted a symbiod
  • Nito wrote: »
    Gotta hand it to you Kabam, this is pretty original. A few questions though: Are the enhancments permanent, of just temporary like boosts? And if they're permanent, are we able to get them all? Can more than one be applied at once?

They are temporary, like Boosts. You'll be able to get quite a few, and can use multiple at once!
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 200 ★★
    Are the symbiotes any specific class?
    Nito wrote: »

They are temporary, like Boosts. You'll be able to get quite a few, and can use multiple at once!

Can u give us the stats of a maxed out symbiod
    And also will we be able to use normal champs in the symbiod event quest
  • Apple_user2Apple_user2 Posts: 102
    How high is the symbiodes PI
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    I take it we can use symbiote in any difficulty of the quest before 10/17?
  • A lot of confusion about this, I believe most people are not excited about investing in a temporary champion. We took time to develop our rosters, bad pulls lucky pulls. We made hard thought decisions on ranking some champions. This one's going to go away after you put the time in.
    Will there be energy require or will my little buddy keep running through the special event?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I assume a beefed up Symbiod will not affect a players prestige (or that Kabam has accounted for that potential mishap)?
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Oh this sounds cool, like a nice little beta test for gears. Let's see, work and push all the events to get a special resource that allows you to add things to your character and boost them up to take on harder difficulties. Only when you have added enough stuff to him will you truly be able to take on this crazy special event. Yep pretty much sounds like the ground work for gears coming soon.
    IanMoone wrote: »
    This symbiote reminds me of 1* spidey in Act 4 where i was like "Awww that's cute a 1* spidey* then this happened.5ummjtc20uje.jpg

Glad this isnt happening to us lol

Now you get to be on the other side of that situation!

Hey can u give us maybe the expected pi of a boss in the new difficulty would be nice to see in advance if we are gonna wreck it with a max symbiod or get wrecked
  • Davis66Davis66 Posts: 3
    Sounds like fun with all the Android lag on the game I'll be able to play about two events in the month so we can't wait
This discussion has been closed.