**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The "My Little Symbiote" Event

Comments

• IanMoone wrote: »
    This symbiote reminds me of 1* spidey in Act 4 where i was like "Awww that's cute a 1* spidey* then this happened.

Lol yeah I remember that guy. Hardest 1* fight ever.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Actually could you tell us how high his stats will be
    When maxed will he be as strong as a r5 5 star
    And also will it cost gold to upgrade him
  • Will you still be able to go after the legend title? If so which difficulty are being timed?
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Will the symbiod gain Prestige? Curious if this will impact AQ at the end of the month....
  • soo weird i m waiting
  • can be used in the vs?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    So I do not need gold to upgrade that Summoner symboi, right ?
  • Siddu501Siddu501 Posts: 2
    To be clear, symbiote difficulty is epic difficulty right? Because you said uncollected will be turned to epic for a month, but no news about difficulty...
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike I love it. My only concern is the energy requirements to do all the content but this idea is brilliant and looks like a ton of fun on paper. Good job to the Dev team.
  • SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    A lot of confusion about this, I believe most people are not excited about investing in a temporary champion. We took time to develop our rosters, bad pulls lucky pulls. We made hard thought decisions on ranking some champions. This one's going to go away after you put the time in.
    Will there be energy require or will my little buddy keep running through the special event?
    Ranking a temporary champ with a temporary resource that you'll gain from running the events you would anyway doesn't impact your ability to invest in other champs. Yes, it'll take the place of one champ, and that adds a nuance we haven't had before. I think most are excited to see how it works, and for the variety it presents (compared to what has become fairly monotonous).
    Just want to know how high rated the enemies in the new event will be
    And also what will the symbiod stats be when he’s maxed
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    This sounds amazing!!! Can't wait for the update! Couple questions.

1: Is there some method of "Customization" that summoners can use to have their symbiote differ from other summoners? I see people have said this above, but I am not sure where they are getting this from the post. I am assuming the boosts that are described above are just temporary and everyone has access to them.

2: Will it cost gold for us to rank up our Symbiotes?

3: Any time frame on when we will get more info on rewards for the new difficulty?
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Also will the symbiote difficulty be possible with normal 4/55 champs? Or will it be a crit synergy + Symbiote thing?
  • ElusiveElusive Posts: 45
    So there will be another difficulty?
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    This is the type of content we need, sounds awesome
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    Is there any way you'd let us keep the Symbioid and not let him "wander off" ?
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

they said that he will be at the level of a 6* rank 2 when he is rank 5 or something like that
    Ah fair enough my bad
    Kobster84 wrote: »

they said that he will be at the level of a 6* rank 2 when he is rank 5 or something like that
    Damn that is nice can’t wait to max him

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Siddu501 wrote: »
    To be clear, symbiote difficulty is epic difficulty right? Because you said uncollected will be turned to epic for a month, but no news about difficulty...

I think he is talking about the secondary quest, not the monthly, like our current xman quests.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike regarding the increased difficulty, will that just be for symbiote level or will epic (uncollected) see a difficulty boost as well? I’d like to do a quick run through of that to get my next 6*, but not if it’s going to be a slaughterfest without a maxed out symbioid.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Guys second time in a row the event is based on entirely skill..
    Credit where it's due..
    Kudos!
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    This symbiote reminds me of 1* spidey in Act 4 where i was like "Awww that's cute a 1* spidey* then this happened.

Lol yeah I remember that guy. Hardest 1* fight ever.

When i died i was like what in the world just happened lol
  • MastiffmanMastiffman Posts: 66
    Sounds like a new cash grab, here’s a champ you can’t keep but if you want to can earn or you can spend money to rank them up. Still haven’t fixed the overheating issues or lag but hey lets just keep rolling out more champs every other week.
    Mastiffman wrote: »
    Sounds like a new cash grab, here’s a champ you can’t keep but if you want to can earn or you can spend money to rank them up. Still haven’t fixed the overheating issues or lag but hey lets just keep rolling out more champs every other week.
    They never said anything about spending money to get him maxed and I doubt they will
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Can I name him Dave?
This discussion has been closed.