**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android screwed again

My son is on and playing as normal on his iPhone 6s. But I try to login on my Galaxy S6 active and I get an emergency maintenance message. Doesn't matter that it's totally screwing me on AQ and AW. More than half my alliance uses Android based devices. We're going to lose our AQ and possibly our war because we can't go and do the things we need to do. Thanks again for the second time around I'll wait a minute about 100th time around Kabam.

Comments

• Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    IOS was fixed first because Kabam favours IOS... Android systems will return to normal momentarily...
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Because you lost 20 minutes. Lol
  • BoatdudeBoatdude Posts: 11
    Still down
  • BoatdudeBoatdude Posts: 11
    Actually one of our players has to go to work and he would usually play before he goes to work. When he's at work you can't play. He's one of our anchor players. So yeah it's screwed us even if it was for just 20 minutes which it wasn't it was longer.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Because you lost 20 minutes. Lol

Its 20mins now alot of people said the same the last time and we end up waiting 9+ hours So yeah even those 10 mins or 20 mins count to some people cause people organise their time dont just play 24/7